• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo UK leaks the Zelda BotW amiibo release date of March 4th, 2017

cacildo

I think a saturday worldwide release is great
In fact they should make the Big Nx Announcement on a saturday too

Nothing happens on saturdays
Yet we still with our phones 24hours

Sadist

I'd say placeholders.

Nintendo wants to release these Amiibo's next to Breath of the Wild. I mean, come on; you're hyped for the game and because you are in the store and it's a moment of weakness you grab one of those figures. It's easy money.

With the ps4 Pro and the PS vr, I think I'll hold out on both just so I have enough money for the NX with games.

The second they announce it is the second I preorder it and hell, I even plan on going to the Midnight Launch as I did for the Wii and 3DS.

Calm Mind

With the ps4 Pro and the PS vr, I think I'll hold out on both just so I have enough money for the NX with games.

The second they announce it is the second I preorder it and hell, I even plan on going to the Midnight Launch as I did for the Wii and 3DS.

Get the Pro, hold out on the PSVR until after the Holidays. I have a feeling it will be heavily discounted for lack of interest from the mainstream.

L~A

Nintendo UK leads a lot on the European front...

Not really. NoE is the one pulling the strings, except for country-specific stuff which is dealt by Nintendo UK directly.

Website is managed by NoE (editorial content, development, etc.), with the exception of country-specific stuff.

jeffers

Not really. NoE is the one pulling the strings, except for country-specific stuff which is dealt by Nintendo UK directly.

Website is managed by NoE (editorial content, development, etc.), with the exception of country-specific stuff.

ah okay, think I was going on their site and youtube tending to get stuff first. Also their twitter tends to be slightly different. Think they get more autonomy than most of the other countries' teams?

Oregano

NoE is by far

By
Far

The leakiest part of Nintendo. They just have the worst security for super basic things.

Ha, I might be misremembering/getting it confused but someone once told me Nintendo of Europe didn't know about the Gameboy Colour until they received their shipment or something crazy like that.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
NoE is by far

By
Far

The leakiest part of Nintendo. They just have the worst security for super basic things.

One of the examples that I can't forget for whatever reason: Nintendo of France basically leaked to Le Figaro NFC figures for Smash Bros. and an October release for SSB 3DS.

Maxinas

So NX release date confirmed? Now about the reveal, is next week the week?

I guess you're talking about the screenies going around 4chan. Most definitely photo shopped unless someone else can prove otherwise. Tuesday is a weird day to annouce the NX.

pooh

So it appears it's releasing on a Saturday morning and 12 AM. Anyone else going to camp out at their local game store for release?

Emily Rogers says her sources have heard the same thing.

Aren't you the guy who comes into every Emily Rogers thread to explain how she's a hack and that her rumours aren't worth discussing? This isn't on her timeline. Are you now making stuff up about Emily Rogers?

Well, that or you're getting it from a secondhand source who made it up.

The NX releasing this year would be the only thing to stop me from getting a PS4 Pro this fall. I guess I'll just buy the Pro now, and get the NX sometime next year.

I skipped the WiiU, so was really looking forward to owning a Nintendo console again. I'll be pretty bummed if March 2017 really is the release date.

Top Bottom