• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo uploads a SHITLOAD of eShop trailers

Keeping my eye on Chromophore: The Two Brothers, Gunman Clive 2, Pier Solar DC & Nihilumbra.

Chromophore in particular looks great, seems seikan densetsu flavoured, which I wouldn't say no to.

Trains normally arrive late to the station. Seems like this one is arriving early.

Some of this stuff are things that I would have expected to see first in the conference normally, like One Piece. Makes me wonder if it's going to be doing double duty tomorrow, or if this is one of the reasons it's only 30m.

Really interested on if that Yu Gi Oh game is going to be more or less the definitive game ala the PSP ones, or shitty like the PSN one.

A.N.N.E. looks amazing, can't wait for it.
I really recommend Nihilumbra; I played it on iOS last year and it's definitely one of the best games I've played on that platform. But I guess I don't need to say anything, the trailer speaks for itself.

A.N.N.E. looks amazing, can't wait for it.
I really recommend Nihilumbra; I played it on iOS last year and it's definitely one of the best games I've played on that platform. But I guess I don't need to say anything, the trailer speaks for itself.

The trailer makes it look like a game that would be used to pad out a mediocre indie bundle. At least it's only $3 on iOS.

Keeping my eye on Chromophore: The Two Brothers, Gunman Clive 2, Pier Solar DC & Nihilumbra.

Chromophore in particular looks great, seems seikan densetsu flavoured, which I wouldn't say no to.

Two Brothers on PC left a bad taste in my mouth. Riddled with bugs and advertised as having a Mac port (it didn't).

The dev posted that he's redoing the entire game in a new engine, but I'll take a wait and see first. Ignoring the bugs, the gameplay was still really bland.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Reactions to everything that is an eShop exclusive:
Gunman Clive 2: Looks like a great way to build on the original by adding more variety, content, upping the budget, and really iterating.
Woah Dave: Straight rip-off of Super Crate Box
Blast 'em Bunnies: Something you'd see in a Wal-Mart cheap games bin :/
Tapingo 2: Looks great, if you like Picross or number-puzzle games you'd like this
Thorium Wars: Looks like a low budget non-licensed version of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron for N64

Looking forward to Gunman Clive 2, anyway.

Edit: Oh Chariot isn't the game I saw on Steam Greenlight. Yeah, that looks great. Would love if it was co-op!

SmokeMaxX

While I appreciate the indie support for Nintendo systems, I wish there would be more diversity and less JUST platformers.

Top Bottom