• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Voice Chat Podcast, Episode 57

donny2112

Leon S. Kennedy said:
Not too many people have played it either.

I played it. It made me sick with all the bouncing while you walked. I finished it, too, but I wouldn't want to play it again on Wii. What we need is NPC Wind Waker (now featuring those missing dungeons).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
[Nintex] said:
New Play Control! GEIST

I'm such a sucker I'd probably dip for that.

Geist is one of those games (like Disaster) that deserves a sequel with more money and time put behind it, yet I know both will never get them.

acidviper

Banned
EatChildren said:
I'm such a sucker I'd probably dip for that.

Geist is one of those games (like Disaster) that deserves a sequel with more money and time put behind it, yet I know both will never get them.
B game

AntMurda

Geist would be cool especially since Nintendo if hardly releasing any first-party software at all.

But I think it is important to note that the editor mentioned the game would feature a concept that people would be skeptical of with the Wiimote. I don't think any first-person adventure would signify that.

I think the game concept is supposed to be something very undone with the motion controls.

Star Fox Racing came up twice in short succession, it made a lot of sense to me. There's never been a Wii Star Fox title, the concept is something that could sound interesting from a concept standpoint, but the more you hear about it start to sound like the specifics are wrong (reminds me of back when Sonic Riders first appeared, in more ways than one). Especially with a quiet, sudden release.

Well since we're still guessing, I'll go with a Nintendo published Factor 5 handled remake of the X-Wing/TIE Fighter series (or possibly Rogue Squadron) with the weird possibly cool possibly not catch being it uses that wiimote head tracking for some of the controls. I'm not sure how well thought out that is since my source for it is a dream I had last night, and in the real world I don't care that much about it to think it over.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You know, when they said that it wasn't the same game as the one Charles Martinet is voicing, I believe the implication was that wasn't a game in the Mario universe.

DNF

Fourth Storm said:
Uniracers Wii packed with the pedal controller!

yeah it must be uniracers. they probably bought pixar from disney to avoid any copyright problems. But it comes with no pedal controller. you just use the wii-remote. 1:1 controls with wiimotionplus. you didn't even have buttons to press. if you want your bike to accelerate lean your wii-mote forward. if you want it make a salto to get a speed boost throw your wii-mote in the air with a little spin. if you won't catch it and it hits the floor your bike crashes.

Top Bottom