• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Wi-Fi network adapter is announced ( what ? )

jts

...hate me...
Apr 29, 2007
PT
This resembles the DS Lite just as much as it does the Wii. Round corners and everything.

It's a Nintendo product, not a Wii product people.

Imho, as they are pushing "wi-fi only" products (out of the box, that is), they might as well make this, yes. Just like they made the dongle. But now, they're actually doing it properly.

Nov 7, 2007
I don't see what everyone is complaining about. Not everybody has a wireless router, and this is certainly a better alternative than the USB dongle (which isn't as practicle) or the LAN adapter (which doesn't allow you to play the DS online).

Haunted

Nov 16, 2006
steamcommunity.com
JoshuaJSlone said:
I don't use the base or have my consoles sitting vertically, so the lack of being at an angle doesn't bug me. This gives the user a chance to turn their Wii into a ziggurat.
!

Awesome. I hope they release smaller and smaller Wii-shaped peripherals so I can stack them on top of each other.

goomba

Banned
Jul 16, 2004
New Zealand
Why dont you people get this?.

Its a router to plug your broadband into.. to make a wireless access point for your Wii to access... Its for mainstream people who maybe dont have a pc to plug the wifi dongle into.