• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

The M.O.B

SFIV3D looks like it has full 3D polygon backgrounds now instead of flat pictures like before. or that could just be the really small pictures playing tricks on me.

sft_blazblue_continuum_shift2_main.jpg

#Oops!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Battery life is listed, not sure if posted? 3-5 hours for 3DS games. Something abotu 3 and a half hours, but not sure.

Also, this is what's in the box:

Nintendo 3DS body
Nintendo 3DS charger stand
AC adapter for Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS dedicated stylus
SD Memory Card (2 GB)
AR cards (6), reflecting the play outside the camera using the compatible software.
Quick Start Guide
Instruction Manual
Guarantee

Built-in software:

Nintendo 3DS cameras, Nintendo 3DS sound, Mii studio, Mii Plaza chance encounter, AR Games, Kiro book please remember, shooting and face

Amir0x

Banned
gofreak said:
Battery life is listed, not sure if posted? 3-5 hours for 3DS games. Something abotu 3 and a half hours, but not sure.

Posted where?

But wow if true. I should drag that thread up where people called me a troll for correctly interpreting Iwata's comments to mean that 3DS was going to have worse battery than DS.

seady

Kinda disappointing that they seem to be reusing the DSi menu for 3DS… That was not very elegant and unorganized.

Top Bottom