• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

nintendogs + cats 3DS! [N-CONF]

As shown off in the little video at the end of the conference, Nintendo has officially announced Nintendogs + Cats for the 3DS!

3DS_nintendogs_logo_E3.png

3DS_nintendogs_05ss05_E3.png
3DS_nintendogs_04ss04_E3.png
3DS_nintendogs_03ss03_E3.png
3DS_nintendogs_02ss02_E3.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/DarthButcher/3DS_nintendogs_01ss01_E3.png[/
IMG]

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/DarthButcher/3DS_nintendogs_00ssHW_E3.png

Trickster

iamcool388 said:
I will buy it and enjoy it immensely, regardless of what 'gamers' on gaf might think. :D

Is it really that fun to play with a virtual puppy or kitten?

I saw the videoes and reviews for the game. But I never really understood what about it would be fun.

Not trying to stir up shit, just genuinely curious.

Trickster said:
Is it really that fun to play with a virtual puppy or kitten?

I saw the videoes and reviews for the game. But I never really understood what about it would be fun.

Not trying to stir up shit, just genuinely curious.
I cant get a pet where I live due to locality+schedule+family even though I love animals, so this is a nice alternative. Plus its cute, its addictive, and though I might not be able to express why, I ended up really liking it.

I named my daschund in Nintendogs Toby. He is a good boy. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
I got bored with the first Nintendogs pretty quickly but I know I'm going to end up buying this. Nintencats is too good to pass up. :lol

JWong

Banned
Damn what took so long NINTENCAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

Miyamoto's cat probably whispered subliminal messages to him.

Bizzyb

Banned
I'm guessing all the touch stuff like washing and playing with the dog will be bottom screen, right?

I wonder what kind of cool 3D effects this one will have...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
CATS ROOL DOGS DROOL!!!11

This game looks awesome!

Gravijah

FUCK FUCK FUCK

NINTENCATS

YES

YES

YES

FUCK YES

OMFG I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR A CONSOLE SINCE THE ... FUCKING DS!

Nuclear Muffin said:
If the dog is on the top screen, does this mean that we can't interact with it on the touch screen?

No more stroking my dog? :(

A real-time silhouette of the dog is displayed on the Touch Screen. A cursor will then appear on the top screen as well so you don't have to look down everytime.

Shahadan

Nuclear Muffin said:
If the dog is on the top screen, does this mean that we can't interact with it on the touch screen?

No more stroking my dog? :(

I think the big circle in the center of the bottom screen is there for that.

Taker666

I'm surprised they didn't go the augmented reality route with this.

Use the 3D camera to stream video of you room..and then put the rest of the power into the animals themselves.

WillyFive

About time!

There's even fur shading on them! :D

I just hope it doesn't have the same problem as the original (the dog never grows old and dies, making it like a zombie).

SillyPuty

How do you train a real life cat? Oh wait, you don't. How is that game going to work then? Will I just be screaming at the cat to get it's lazy ass up? Haha

faridmon

Didn't bought Nintendogs, but this is a must for me, I just adore cats.

Cats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogs

Marvie_3 said:
I got bored with the first Nintendogs pretty quickly but I know I'm going to end up buying this. Nintencats is too good to pass up. :lol

:lol

This though I'd probably get it even if it was only doggies again.

The games get old fast but those models are that good.

Top Bottom