• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

nintendo's conference in a nutshell

asdfsdfd.gif

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
"Trust me, I'm even worse at [BLEEP]ing than I am at snowboarding."

Holy crap I busted out laughing :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
:lol :| :(

(Cammy was perfect material for a send-up, though, with her kindergarten-teacherly approach to the audience)

eXistor

The editing is spectacular, good job! I didn't watch the actual conference, but was it as awkward as it seemed? I mean when they were all playing Wii Music, man it was hard to keep looking without cringing.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
eXistor said:
The editing is spectacular, good job! I didn't watch the actual conference, but was it as awkward as it seemed? I mean when they were all playing Wii Music, man it was hard to keep looking without cringing.

It was worse, it actually wanted me to hear more of Reggie talking about the business, than to see or hear about the games.

The more I think about Miyamoto up there demoing Wii Music... and the more I think about him putting a good chunk of his time, energy and imagination into this product... the more it literally makes me want to cry.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
eXistor said:
It was like nine times worse. You know how this is funny because it's 2 minutes long and nobody takes anything Reggie and Iwata are taking seriously? Well now imagine it's an hour and Cammie Dunaway is waxing philosophic in your face about her smile.

I was wondering when someone would make one of these and I never thought in a million years the creator would be Jarosh. :lol

Kudos.

k79

Banned
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I applaud the maker of this. Had me in tears!
God, nintendo's conference was really really REALLY bad :lol

The more times I see the Wii Music demonstration, the more embarrassed I am for Nintendo. It was terrible and totally failed to show off any potential redeeming qualities of the title. From Ravi Drums' complete mess of a drum solo, to Miyamoto flailing away at random notes, to the abysmal band attempt. It just got worse and worse and made the title make less and less sense as a potential source of entertainment.

Granted, Konami managed to take the cake with their Rock Revolution demonstration.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
eXistor said:

YES

you have no idea

Top Bottom