• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's DS lineup at E3... "surprises" inside!

Aponi

- New Super Mario Bros.

- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
--- There will be a big demo at E3 with four different areas to explore.

- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2

And.....

- Ouendan!
--- Nintendo is localizing Ouendan with a new name, new backgrounds and storylines, and licensed English music.

Jonnyram

I can't wait for the English version of Ouendan. It's more like a sequel to those of us that have played the JP version.

koam

Yup, there's also another 1st party game that will be on the DS.. it's only appearance was on gamecube (afaik) and came out under a year ago.

Emotions

Ganondorf>Link said:
4 games? They should have more than that....

Well according to predictions and hints from Ign and Kobun heat we'll get quite more than 4 games at E3 for the DS from Nintendo. The others are just under wraps for now, so having some titles leaking earlier doesn't mean it'll be only those, heh.

ant1532

Banned
:O

AWESOME!! Mario vs Donkey Kong for gba was amazing(suprised NST did it...)

Anyways Ouendan was awesome cuz the craziness, i hope they dont change that. Eh, i have jap version anyways :D

gimz

Scalemail Ted said:
Would the JP version still be worth picking up?
well, if you compare JP version of Donkey Konga and US version of Donkey Konga, you know you will want to get the JP version

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
mario vs. dk 2 would be awesome -- the original was one of nintendo's best gba games, and the only indication that there's talent at nst. its level design stands up fairly well to that of ead's own gb donkey kong, imo.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
1/4 ain't so bad, I suppose..

You all can guess which is the good one

ant1532

Banned
drohne said:
mario vs. dk 2 would be awesome -- the original was one of nintendo's best gba games, and the only indication that there's talent at nst. its level design stands up fairly well to that of ead's own gb donkey kong, imo.
wha? Metroid Prime Hunters hate?

4 games? That's it? For the love of god tell my they have some suprises left!!!

I expect to see at least one Pokemon game even if it's only Pokemon Ranger....

Hopefully we will get at least some Dimond and Pearl news.

And what about Metroid dread? I needs me some new 2d metroid

ant1532

Banned
Oblivion said:
1/3 ain't so bad, I suppose..

You all can guess which is the good one
wha? but theres 4...
Tsubasa no Tenshi said:
4 games? That's it? For the love of god tell my they have some suprises left!!!

I expect to see at least one Pokemon game even if it's only Pokemon Ranger....

Hopefully we will get at least some Dimond and Pearl news.

I hear they only announce new Pokemon games in a certain magazine in japan(i think its Koro coro or something like that).

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Aponi said:
- Ouendan!
--- Nintendo is localizing Ouendan with a new name, new backgrounds and storylines, and licensed English music.

Well, that`s one english version I won`t be importing. I`ll stick to the JP version.

ant1532

Banned
drohne said:
i haven't actually played metroid prime hunters, but i hate it preemptively.
heh, guess i wont be payin attention to your impressions on games

:D j/k, but seriously play it, it has mad fun miltiplayer

Woah, only four games? Say it ain't so. :(

Aponi said:
And.....

- Ouendan!

... :((((((((((((( These aren't the kind of surprises that I like.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Aponi said:
- Ouendan!
may as well do a new fucking game :(

ant1532 said:
wha? but theres 4...

I hear they only announce new Pokemon games in a certain magazine in japan(i think its Koro coro or something like that).

Yah but you'd think they'd have the english version of Ranger there at the very darn least.

koam

Not a sequel, it's the first in the series, it's not hard to figure out considering the amount of games that came out on the cube in the past year.

Damn it... don't post a thread with a title like this unless you have the whole thing. Call it "Partial Nintendo DS lineup revealed" or something else that's accurate.

unless those games, and that GC-to-DS title really are the whole thing. :( Which I doubt, since most of the journalists in the know (Parish, Matt, Kobun) have indicated otherwise.

Top Bottom