• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NintenDownload X-Press! - 02/28/11

I was looking forward to Jeff eating that sandwich throughout the cast, but Bombcast happened which was odd...

-1 podcast for the week =\

ElNarez

Banned
Bernbaum said:
Sweet. The link in the Giantbomb article goes to this thread.

I feel loved.

This might be the greatest achievement of my life. It's an honor to help the train running through this place.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's so gracious of Jeff to give the NDX bump to the inferior Whiskey Media podcast. Sort of like when John Stewart throws Stephen Colbert a bone!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
firehawk12 said:
It's so gracious of Jeff to give the NDX bump to the inferior Whiskey Media podcast. Sort of like when John Stewart throws Stephen Colbert a bone!
I'm glad he's helping out the little guy.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
wow, skipping most of the cutscenes in Bulletstorm must have really effected my experience for the better. Their description of the early game is so at odds with my experience.

derFeef

Rez said:
wow, skipping most of the cutscenes in Bulletstorm must have really effected my experience for the better. Their description of the early game is so at odds with my experience.
He talks Bulletstorm in the Nintendownload podcast?

Drakeon

Hahahahaha, I was wondering what was up when I saw this was 2 hours. There was no way it was all gonna be people reading their favorite dsi ware and wii ware games.

Wonder if this is the earliest weve ever gotten a Bombcast before.

tadcalabash

Neo Member
Almost didn't download the NintenDownload X-Press, luckily I was feeling extra bored this week.

Pretty clever, though they probably should've put this up in the Giantbombcast RSS feed as well.

Top Bottom