• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh |OT| Stamina is Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcz117chief

Fuck man I'm drowning in games here!

Having trouble holding all those games, mate? :)

giphy.gif

I wanted to buy it in april or may because I already have Yakuza 0 and I'm waiting Horizon: Zero Dawn but for 43€ in Amazon France thanks to a code, it would be a sin to not support Tecmo Koei for this amazing game, really loved the demos so I will be there day one.

Demons and evil humans, here I come.

I had no interest in nor intention to get this game (played the demo long ago but I'm all Souls-ed out) until I saw the thread title.

Can I pretend I'm Lone Wolf and Cub?

Wookieomg

Pre-order from Amazon better be shipping soon.. I am so fucking ready for this. The alpha and last chance demo completely sold me on Nioh. One of my most anticipated games of the year, amidst a sea of other anticipated titles. I said god damn.

Nice OT btw!

P.S. Are we going to have a GAF clan of sorts, like peeps PSN id's in a google doc to do co-op easily? I'd be down for something like that and would happily throw my name in the ring if so!

tdwig

Neo Member
Still haven't decided what weapons I want to main yet...I'm glad this game allows you to respec your points because I feel I won't be decided by the time I start. Hyped for release later tonight!

Carcetti

I changed the weapon so the fight was way easier for me. Second boss is my only complaint, everything else is awesome. No, not selling it ;)

Which are you counting as the second one?

For me the tipping/breaking point in this game was
Umbrella Woman
boss which I guess was 2nd or 3rd depending how you count. After that it was a lot smoother sailing when my Souls reflexes were replaced by Nioh ones and I started to advance fast.

Also, that boss got really wrecked when I switched weapon
to spear.

Which are you counting as the second one?

For me the tipping/breaking point in this game was
Umbrella Woman
boss which I guess was 2nd or 3rd depending how you count. After that it was a lot smoother sailing when my Souls reflexes were replaced by Nioh ones and I started to advance fast.

Also, that boss got really wrecked when I switched weapon
to spear.

Yeah, that's the boss. And I did the same thing, lol.
Spear is so good against her.

Koppai

Selling my copy for $55 shipped sealed if anyone is interested in it. I dont have time for this game at the moment and dont see myself playing it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Now the game is going to bomb because of the thread title. Me and sixty of my friends just cancelled our preorders. Good job.

Haha love the Sakai reference in the title, came in just for that. Sadly no money to pick up Nioh at launch but looking forward to when I do get it.

Peroroncino

Now the game is going to bomb because of the thread title. Me and sixty of my friends just cancelled our preorders. Good job.

As well you should!

Don't forget to also get yourselves a proper tattoo saying Stamina is Ki. Let's really shove it into this Stan Sakaihishimoto's face.

MKIL65

At least he didn't put a Youtube link directly into the OT title.

No, I don't want a ''Potatsu''

Pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition and got all the beta masks, let's go! I'm not finished with Yakuza 0 yet though. It will be hard to juggle them.

GonzoCR

Starting to think I should've bought digital. With the way Amazon is for me I'll probably get this on Saturday at the earliest.

Pixieking

Banned
I like the thread title. A blast from the past, since I was reading Usagi almost from issue 1 (though could only rarely get to a comic-shop, so not a regular reader until issue 30-odd :( ).

Look at the bright side, with this title at least we'll have more posts asking what's the meaning of it. More posts means guaranteed first page on NeoGAF. First page means more people will notice Nioh, which will lead to more sales. More sales means Nioh 2!

All according to keikaku.

Yushi

My amazon package (Canada) was shipped Friday. It's by my area by Saturday. I'm hoping HOPING theyll send it to me today. Wish I could just go pick it up wherever it was. It's within a 35min drive from where I am.

Can't wait to see you all in!

edit: Got scanned in my small town. Oh please ship it to my place!

mcz117chief

I like the thread title. A blast from the past, since I was reading Usagi almost from issue 1 (though could only rarely get to a comic-shop, so not a regular reader until issue 30-odd :( ).

I started reading him about 2 years ago and it's absolutely phenomenal. The amount of detail he puts into his work is incredible. All the historical accuracy, focus on explaining traditional Japanese trades and culture. Amazing work.

And he taught me all about yokai :)

Look at the bright side, with this title at least we'll have more posts asking what's the meaning of it. More posts means guaranteed first page on NeoGAF. First page means more people will notice Nioh, which will lead to more sales. More sales means Nioh 2!

All according to keikaku.

Most importantly, people will learn about Usagi Yojimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom