• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh |OT| Stamina is Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcz117chief

Ob8VR9R.jpg

Love.

you got it

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
No, I'm sorry, its not that simple.

I'm doing every side quest. I read mission text and watch cut scenes obsessively - I would never skip them. I have no freaking idea what is going on. The game throws huge amounts of names at you, doesn't present motivations or plot in a coherent fashion, and completely fails at explaining any sort of motivation behind "rescue the fairy".

I love the game, but I really wish people would stop assuming that the folks who aren't getting the storyline are just stupid or aren't reading things.

So how do people like me and lowhighkang_LHK figuring out the basics then?

BARF no

silva1991

I'm not gonna miss out on posting in the last page :p

Can't recall the last game I loved a game that got a second OT. Witcher 3 maybe.

Up to the second stage of the last area. Using some Greater Good armor pieces that give a nice little boost when using the raccoon dog summon. Not my favorite but I like using the variety of summons, like in an old school Final Fantasy that had a ton to choose from. Armor mix was exactly 70 percent for a while.

At this point I do wish this had a bit of Onimusha 2 in it, whereby you can hang around an area and get to know companion characters, especially Oyu. It is neat seeing these (apparently) well-acted historical leaders in the Nioh cutscenes but really, where Okatsu and Fuku at?

Gonna hook up the PS2 again soon.

The
blob
has so much health on ng+. Even using the fire I haven't been able to beat the second phase. What else is it weak against?Also what's the best way to get a sword that already has fire?
The suzaku spirit easily destroys this boss. Just spam spirit talisman.
The Fanatic set has a fire sword which u can get from magoichi boss.

Jamiaro

Would it be better to mix-match with Yatakani Matagama or just settle with Red Devil-set? I don't like how my Agility turned into B with mix-matching Warrior of the West and Red Devil. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom