• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America Holding Press Event on February 13th

Flarin

Just received an invite email from them. They usually reveal 3 or 4 new games they're publishing at these events.

My guesses would be Battle Princess of Arcadia, some Compile Heart game (Fairy Fencer F?), and Disgaea 4 for Vita.

Their potential games they could license definitely have me hyped.

Battle Princess of Arcadia
Fairy Fencer F
Disgaea 4 Vita
Super Danganronpa 2

Some out of nowhere announcement as well!

Puru

Super Dangan Ronpa 2

Nah it would be too soon sadly. I'd bet on Disgaea 4 vita and maybe one of the neptunia remakes if they announce something new.

salromano

Hopefully an unexpected game or two.

Didn't expect them to localize DanganRonpa, so that was pleasant. Something nice like that.

I imagine it's way too early for them to announce the sequel, even if this press event does come a couple of days after its release in the US.

Well the games were bundled together in Japan. Maybe Nisa has been working on both all along and only split it up to squeeze some money out the franchise.

Flarin

I've talked to guys at NISA about that Special Report Division game before and they basically thought there wouldn't be much of an audience for it here. Not to rain on anyone's parade but I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.

Clov

Super Danganronpa 2 is considerably better than the first game (which is still really great), so I really hope it's shown or teased. I know it won't be though, it's way too soon.

Hopefully there will be a surprise.

Ive been in a disgaea mood lately, hopefully Disgaea 4 with all the DLC, Im ready to play it again. Though I also need to get that Guided Fate Paradox.

Dont really know what else they have access too.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if Disgaea 4 would be announced right away, since it JUST came out in Japan yesterday I think? Dangan 2 would also be much too early to announce as well.

Hubb

I imagine it's way too early for them to announce the sequel, even if this press event does come a couple of days after its release in the US.

Maybe. I thought I remember hearing/reading that they were already happy with how the preorders for DR are going. Kind of has happened before with ToX and ToX2, if ToX2 wasn't accounced before ToX was released it was pretty close.

EDIT: Tales of Xillia 2 was announced for localization before the release of Tales of Xillia 1. While it doesn't happen often, I could see DR2 being announced if they really are happy with DR's preorder numbers.

Top Bottom