• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America Holding Press Event on February 13th

zulux21

Disgaea 5? I'm sure it's coming.

disgaea 5 will likely be a ps3 game, that will be ported to the vita 3 years after release.

Nis really doesn't have much reason to move on to the ps4 at this time... their audience is sitll mostly on the ps3/psv. I really don't expect any Nis game on the ps4 before 2016

anyways I figure two vita games are a lock for this announcement the neptunia remake and disgaea 4.
I wonder what else they will announce.... hopefully something interesting not from idea factory >.>;

zulux21

C'mon Neptunia Vita games localisation

I figure the first game will come no problem... already done localization + past history of releasing vita games = expected to come.

I only care if the first neptunia game comes though... the first with decent gameplay mechanics will be fun... the second can go rot... no need to replay that one, thus no need for me to rebuy it.

Come on Special Report Division and Zillions of Enemy X! (some fucking chance)

Well Zillions have a slightly higher chance since the anime that's currently airing is on Crunchyroll so there's that whole cross-promotion thing that could happen.

Disgaea 4 and Super Danganronpa!!!

Really want to play Disgaea 4, Portables really are the best way to play these NIS strategy games...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Maybe a date for Hyperdimension Neptunia PP also hopefully. I don't think they announced one yet right ? Just that it was coming in 2014.

chrono01

Battle Princess of Arcadia
Super Danganronpa 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Disgaea 5

These would make me very...very happy.

zulux21

Battle Princess of Arcadia
Super Danganronpa 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Disgaea 5

These would make me very...very happy.

while disgaea 5 is confirmed to be in development it has not been formally announced thus is extremely unlikely to be announced as localized unless it's announced between now and feb 13th.

chrono01

while disgaea 5 is confirmed to be in development it has not been formally announced thus is extremely unlikely to be announced as localized unless it's announced between now and feb 13th.
True.

As much as I know a Disgaea 5 localization won't be announced on that date, I still hold out a bit of hope for it [however unrealistic it is]. A Disgaea 4 [Vita] port is much more likely, and while I don't have a Vita [yet], that would be good news as well.

Dugna

Like the rest of the people here I would love to see
Super Danganronpa 2
Disgaea 4 Vita
Fairy Fencer F
and Hopefully some surprise announcements would be nice also.

chrono01

Neptunia PP has already been announced for localization. Where you been? :p -- Producing Perfection!
For some reason I had thought that PP was the Vita remake of the original PS3 game. It turns out, that one is named RE;Birth [at least in Japan]. That's the one I was hoping for.

Even still, PP looks...interesting, I guess.

TomShoe

Banned
Disgaea 4 for the Vita please.

That series is perfect for Vita, since it requires a lot of grinding. Heck, I never even finished Disgaea 2, and I burned 50+ hours on it when I was a kid.

I'll take Fairy Fencer F, Battle Princess of Arcadia, Neptune Rebirth and Danganronpa 2, please.

Would buy all of them.

I've talked to guys at NISA about that Special Report Division game before and they basically thought there wouldn't be much of an audience for it here. Not to rain on anyone's parade but I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.

That sucks, was always looking forward that and that Time Travelers one, if I remember the two games correctly.

So Neptunia Rebirth, Disgaea 4 and Dangan Ronpa 2 most like be the games announced for Vita.

Not a bad lineup at all, to be honest.

cj_iwakura

Can I get an Asagi game now

who.jpg

hopefully.

Crossing my fingers for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Battle Princess of Arcadia and a surprise oddity that nobody would expect (like a VN).

Ponn

Banned
Hope we get Disgaea 4 vita and neptunia vita. I really enjoyed D4 but couldn't finish it. I really can only enjoy my srpgs on handhelds now so would buy the shit out of that and D2 if they port it.

Then again they may be messing with people and announce the Monster Monpiece censored stuff as dlc.

Vamphuntr

Hope we get Disgaea 4 vita and neptunia vita. I really enjoyed D4 but couldn't finish it. I really can only enjoy my srpgs on handhelds now so would buy the shit out of that and D2 if they port it.

Then again they may be messing with people and announce the Monster Monpiece censored stuff as dlc.

I thought that Monpiece thrash was localized by Idea Factory international?

Dangan Ronpa 2 or bust, NISA!

Top Bottom