• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA: Bleach PS3 Game has Dual Audio + Bonus Anime Episodes

Its odd, because while Ive enjoyed musou games in the past, I would never really consider myself a huge fan or anything. But this year, between Sengoku Basara, DW:Gundam 3 and Bleach, I feel like Im being converted. Had a great time playing Sengoku Basara, have 25 hours into DWG3, and being a fan of the Bleach series and based off the first 3 chapters, looks like Im going to lose a lot of time in this game as well.

Takao

Banned
a1m said:
I don't understand you peeps who use dubs, no matter how "good" they might be, they are still nothing compared to the original.

Oh and I'll probably get this.

Really? Because there are plenty of Japanese production staff members who believe the English adaptations to their shows are better than their original work.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
1) Wow, I did NOT know this game came out on the 2nd of August.
2) Wow, I did NOT know it had Dual Audio - that really does change the value of the game for me. The dubs are horrible in comparison to the original voice work. (in comparison to other dubs, they're not that bad). This makes things even better.
3) A 7 is higher than I was expecting to be quite honest. I think I'll go out and get this since I'm a fan of Bleach.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So uh, I take it nobody's really all that interested in this, huh? Not terribly surprising, I suppose. But it really is a pretty decent game. Of course, liking Bleach helps, as does liking Dynasty Warriors-style gameplay. Actually, Sengoku Basara would be a more apt comparison, since Bleach shares that game's focus on combos.

Anyway, yeah, pretty good game.

So I just bought this game because it looked kinda Basara'ish, but I know basically nothing about the series. Do I need to read the manga first before playing it?

I dont even think I read the manual. The combos are shown to you on the loading screen so its really pick up and playish.

I keep coming back to the game to level up characters, wanted to platinum though not something I can sit for hours on end just grinding key levels. Ichigo still the best character

Bebpo

Banned
Kind of annoying this game is out of print already. I'm usually pretty anti-used games but I guess they're useful in situations like this where the publisher doesn't print enough stock to even last a year on the market.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Kind of annoying this game is out of print already. I'm usually pretty anti-used games but I guess they're useful in situations like this where the publisher doesn't print enough stock to even last a year on the market.

well NISA do what they can.

This game is another sweet example of how fucked is SCEJ relationship with SCEE and SCEA, because it's actually pretty damn decent and the two western sisters ignored it.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
well NISA do what they can.

This game is another sweet example of how fucked is SCEJ relationship with SCEE and SCEA, because it's actually pretty damn decent and the two western sisters ignored it.

I still can't believe we never had a single Heat the Soul game localized, and Bleach was far more popular outside of Japan when those were coming out than it is now.

Thanks to a temporary Black Friday discount and some other extreme couponing I managed to get a copy of Soul Resurreccion for under $30 at GS back in November. I should really get around to actually playing it.

Top Bottom