• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA: Bleach PS3 Game has Dual Audio + Bonus Anime Episodes

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Just got the PR/Prinny Bomb.

Rejoice!

NISAmerica NIS America
Prinny Bomb # 155 - Cave Story 3D website! BLEACH: Soul Resurrección dual audio, dood! http://fb.me/GmaROx0K

http://nisamerica.com/nart/pbombs/2011/155/Bleach_DualAudio_PSN_20110719_finalpb.pdf

Santa Ana, Calif. (July 19, 2011) –NIS America, Inc. is proud to announce that the initial launch of Bleach: Soul Resurrecciónwill come with 3 downloadable anime episodes of BLEACH (episodes 190‐192) from PlayStation®Network. Also, the game will support dual‐audio voices, meaning it will have both full English and Japanese voiceover tracks. The voiceover language can be changed through the options menu.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER RESTRICTION
To redeem the free episodes of the anime series, you must have a PlayStation®Networkaccount. The voucher codes will only be offered on promo cards in the initial shipment of the game and must be redeemed at the PlayStation®Storeby August 2, 2012. Valid in U.S. and Canada only. Other terms and conditions may apply –please refer to promo card for more details.
GAME INFORMATION
Based on the popular BLEACHanimated series from VIZ Media, Bleach: Soul Resurreccióndepicts the battle between the Soul Reapers and the army of evil Arrancarsthat threaten the peace of the world.
Bleach: Soul Resurreccióngives players the sensation of single‐handedly destroying Hollows and Arrancarsand evil spirits with lightning‐fast sword fighting action. Gamers can relive the experiences of various characters from the anime by closely following the original story. The environments are faithfully reproduced with beautiful cel‐shaded 3D models that will satisfy even the most devoted fans. Bleach: Soul Resurrecciónwill give gamers an unparalleled anime action game experience.
GAME FEATURES
•
21 playable characters from the hit anime BLEACH
•
Massive free‐roaming action/adventure game with beautiful anime‐inspired cel‐shaded graphics
•Various game modes, including: Story Mode, Mission Mode, and Soul Attack (Ranking system on PlayStation®Network)!
•Customizable character leveling system: unlock status enhancements and add special abilities through a customized “character map” for each playable character

Bebpo

Banned
This game actually looked sort of ok for a licensed action game at AX. For the right price I wouldn't mind picking it up.

Nix

Banned
Loudninja said:
This is like DW right? I will buy this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man. Have you played the JP demo? Yeah.

Sorry NISA, you and I go way back, but fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, aint gonna happen. Man, if only they could have stolen the DW formula. Man, oh man.

DMPrince said:
oh. i thought it was a fighter. unless that's the action part of that.

Nah, it's decidedly an adventure game that has a fighting game component to it. It's tied to the Bleach movie that came out last year which is interesting cause that movie won't be available in the u.s. til 2012 if we're lucky.

mugurumakensei said:
Nah, it's decidedly an adventure game that has a fighting game component to it. It's tied to the Bleach movie that came out last year which is interesting cause that movie won't be available in the u.s. til 2012 if we're lucky.
oh really. well i'll pick this up when it's cheaper.

KyteTron said:
Don't NISA games go out of stock fast before it can reach a price drop, or do you mean through eBay and such?

Depends on the game. Ar Tonelico Qoga disappeared but Atelier Rorona is easily available at an inexpensive price.

Feep

Banned
Episodes 190-192 are the Hueco Mundo eps that followed directly after a shitty filler arc. They involve Szayel Aporro and Nel, which means they suck.

= (

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
mugurumakensei said:

Not really. The DEMO was tied into the movie, hence why it came out seven months ahead of the game's release (which is really unusual). The movie is only a small part of the full game. The game itself mostly covers the later Hueco Mondo arc/Fake Karakura Town arc. The movie stuff is just extra.

Urban Scholar said:
paging DTL, paging DTL. That's pretty cool of NISA

My GOTY 2011. Finally the glorious day is nearly upon us, where I can relive the fantastic universe of the highly acclaimed and compelling Bleach series in the most awesome arc ive encountered in all anime and manga, the Arrancar Saga!!! I hope the game has anime cutscenes, I want to relive so many moments and the epic Ichigo moment! I may reread all the chapters the game will cover and rewatch the anime a third time before it comes out to be truly prepared.
tumblr_lom4ooBBGO1qbxqfpo1_400.gif

Although they did alter the opening (not using the great Ranbu no Melody but an instrumental), its started to grow on me as Ive listened to it more and more, though it is no replacement for Ranbu no Melody, Bleachs best opening.

Preordered this week.

SamuraiX-

Wow.

This actually sounds really good.

Haven't watched Bleach for a long time but I'll definitely try to keep up with the info/media for this game.

Holy shit, it comes out August 2, 2011? I thought they just started production or something. lol

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Dedication Through Light said:
My GOTY 2011. Finally the glorious day is nearly upon us, where I can relive the fantastic universe of the highly acclaimed and compelling Bleach series in the most awesome arc ive encountered in all anime and manga, the Arrancar Saga!!! I hope the game has anime cutscenes, I want to relive so many moments and the epic Ichigo moment! I may reread all the chapters the game will cover and rewatch the anime a third time before it comes out to be truly prepared.

I swear every time you talk about something you like, you sound like you're reading from an advertisement. :lol

Kyon

Banned
WickedLaharl said:
anyone interested in this game that hasn't played the demo really should before purchasing. it was really really awful stuff.
It's still on the JP store?

WickedLaharl said:
anyone interested in this game that hasn't played the demo really should before purchasing. it was really really awful stuff.

I was under the impression that the demo vastly differs from the final product. I think a more accurate depiction of the gameplay experience is to use the videos done by Red Sun Gamer earlier this month.

Link
Link

Ravage

I was under the impression that the demo vastly differs from the final product. I think a more accurate depiction of the gameplay experience is to use the videos done by Red Sun Gamer earlier this month.

Link
Link

I watched them a few weeks ago and was positively surprised by the gameplay. Game is definitely on my radar now.

ampere

I watched a video preview of this game on Amazon, it looks pretty decent. I'm really enjoying the current manga arc, but I'll bet it stops right before that.

Ugh this reminds me of the current anime filler.

And 190-192 aren't that great either. Why not include the Grimmjow fight? Sigh... best character ever...

Grimm Fandango said:
Ugh this reminds me of the current anime filler.

And 190-192 aren't that great either. Why not include the Grimmjow fight? Sigh... best character ever...

Wow I dont think Ive seen that far dubbed, its so far ahead of their dvd releases.

zlatko

Banned
I am watching the game play linked up above right now...but is it basically Dynasty Warriors? Not that impressed. I would've much preferred a fighting game with online functions similar to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series.

Edit: Watched a little more and the environments are seriously lacking and the A.I is as dumb as it can get.

Not interested, but hopefully its fans are pleased with the end result. Still waiting for that One Piece game for PS3/360. :(

Im a Bleach fan, and a musou fan, so Im definitely interested in the game. Watching the two videos above, I will say that I wish the screen had more enemies on it. Like.... a LOT more enemies on it. Part of the appeal of DW series and Sengoku Basara is taking on guys and destroying tons of baddies. There was just so many times I watched them enter a new area, and only like 5 generic enemies appear.

In a game where you are overly powerful, it doesnt look like you get that much of a chance to show it. Going "Bankai" on 1-3 random scrub enemies isnt exactly a "OH HELL YEAH" moment. And with the lack of enemies, it makes you realize how plain jane the levels are. Havent touched the game yet obviously, so thats just gameplay video impressions.

Not trying to be harsh on a game that isnt out yet, just after the last two musou games Ive played (which happened to be 2 of my favorite - Sengoku Basara and DW: Gundam 3), it looks kinda vanilla which is disappointing since Im a fan of the Bleach universe and was expecting more.

Nix

Banned
zlatko said:
I am watching the game play linked up above right now...but is it basically Dynasty Warriors? Not that impressed. I would've much preferred a fighting game with online functions similar to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series.

Edit: Watched a little more and the environments are seriously lacking and the A.I is as dumb as it can get.

Not interested, but hopefully its fans are pleased with the end result. Still waiting for that One Piece game for PS3/360. :(

Someone, for the love of GOD, listen to this man. I can't contain myself with just Unlimited Cruise forever.

TheApatheticOne said:
Not trying to be harsh on a game that isnt out yet, just after the last two musou games Ive played (which happened to be 2 of my favorite - Sengoku Basara and DW: Gundam 3), it looks kinda vanilla which is disappointing since Im a fan of the Bleach universe and was expecting more.

After 60 hours I just cant get back into DW:G3 for the reason of all those missions that just feel tacked on. Well History ones are fun, but the fact of using standard mobile suits takes away from it.

I guess I should try to look at what types of missions this has.

Takao

Banned
Nix said:
Someone, for the love of GOD, listen to this man. I can't contain myself with just Unlimited Cruise forever.

Blame Nintendo.

Supposedly they paid off Scamco and Shueshia to keep One Piece off of the other platforms for this generation. This is why there isn't any One Piece PSP games.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
After 60 hours I just cant get back into DW:G3 for the reason of all those missions that just feel tacked on. Well History ones are fun, but the fact of using standard mobile suits takes away from it.

I guess I should try to look at what types of missions this has.

Story Mode is short, and you're forced to use specific characters.

Mission Mode has 27 missions, and each has a certain restriction (no blocking, no dashing, no super moves, stuff like that).

Not really liking the sound of it, myself.

Seraphis Cain said:
Story Mode is short, and you're forced to use specific characters.

Mission Mode has 27 missions, and each has a certain restriction (no blocking, no dashing, no super moves, stuff like that).

Not really liking the sound of it, myself.

That sounds great actually. It will get me to use characters that I would have avoided. 27 is just enough variety for replayability too. I can't wait!

Top Bottom