• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA Spring Press Event 2012

Volcynika

The event just started, so we're hoping embargoes lift soon on the announcements and such. Embargos hopefully lift soon, but right now we know at least these Twitter folk are at it: https://twitter.com/#!/tononet

I want to know nowwwwwwwww.

I know at least Siliconera has confirmed they will post announcements and such when they are allowed to (not sure when the embargo is over)

EDIT

Mugen Souls Fall 2012
Legasista (PSN only) August 2012
Witch and the 100 Knights 2013?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I want to know what they're announcing! I'm guessing they're going to talk up Meruru's upcoming release, and hopefully the Vita Surge Concerto game.

And I'm the person who posted on behalf of T-Ono's twitter. :p

But yes, I will be updating as the night goes by - as will my other cohorts.

Oh and:
E7kQV.jpg

I want to know what they're announcing! I'm guessing they're going to talk up Meruru's upcoming release, and hopefully the Vita Surge Concerto game.

Ooh, I could so get behind that. I don't see the chances of it being localized very high, but they have localized a large amount of Gust's games... so maybe.

I'm hoping for a Black Rock Shooter release date and possibly Mugen Souls localization?

Lain

The event just started, so we're hoping embargoes lift soon on the announcements and such. Embargos hopefully lift soon, but right now we know at least these Twitter folk are at it: https://twitter.com/#!/tononet

I want to know nowwwwwwwww.

I know at least Siliconera has confirmed they will post announcements and such when they are allowed to (not sure when the embargo is over)

Why are there embargoes on these events again?! QQ

I'm really hoping to see NISA announce something that isn't internal/from Gust or IF and isn't an anime. While it's nice to see that stuff come out, I feel like after Sakura Wars not doing well, they just kinda fell by the wayside and didn't want to take as many risks anymore, occasional things like Clan of Champions excluded.

I mean, it almost feels like they found a bigger market for subbed anime than the games they publish, from the rate they've been announcing new titles.

Macstorm

What we'll hear about tonight will likely be something that those following Japanese games already know about and it won't be a huge shocker.

The Disgaea team is also working on a new game. They haven't revealed what it is, but they've described it as being a dungeon RPG with high resolution characters and superlative customization.

cj_iwakura

What we'll hear about tonight will likely be something that those following Japanese games already know about and it won't be a huge shocker.

I would honestly rather get Legasista than the witch game, though I have mad respect for the Prinny team.

....I'm only finding out about this now? What the hell!? :mad:

I highly doubt The Witch's 100 will be there. The game's been delaiyed twice and we haven't had a single PV yet.

Macstorm

I highly doubt The Witch's 100 will be there. The game's been delaiyed twice and we haven't had a single PV yet.

And the only things playable at the event are Disgaea 3 Vita and Atelier Meruru. I don't think the announcements are going to be there. And these will be localization announcements, not new games. And not shocking. Maybe...

Torillian

Neo Member

I dunno, if they aren't announcing The Witch's 100 then that was a highly misleading promotion for this event, not sure what else the Halloween theme and witch prinny could possibly be alluding to.

Macstorm

People have done a good job guessing so far, but are probably missing one, but if it's what I think I don't think anyone was asking for it.

Eusis

People have done a good job guessing so far, but are probably missing one, but if it's what I think I don't think anyone was asking for it.
The Wheel of Time RPG distribution rights taken from EA? It'd compliment Atlus's Game of Thrones RPG.

Mugen/ Infinite Souls would be cool.

And, from a total shot from out of nowhere, what about that Atelier Otome game? Stranger games have been announced.

Top Bottom