Here's the lineup for tonight's/tomorrow's show, which airs at 2AM EST/ 11PM PST
(1) Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Michael Elgin, Juice Robinson & David Finlay
(2) Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Taichi & El Desperado) vs. Bullet Club (Kenny Omega, Tama Tonga & Chase Owens)
(3) Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA & BUSHI) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon(EVIL & Hiromu Takahashi)
(4) CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Gedo) vs. CHAOS (Toru Yano & Jado)
(5) G1 A BLOCK MATCH: Yuji Nagata vs. YOSHI-HASHI
(6) G1 A BLOCK MATCH: Togi Makabe vs. Bad Luck Fale
(7) G1 A BLOCK MATCH: Hirooki Goto vs. Tomohiro Ishii
(8) G1 A BLOCK MATCH: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
(9) G1 A BLOCK MATCH: Tetsuya Naito vs. Kota Ibushi
While the G1 matches are the hightlight, the undercard looks very interesting with the CHAOS vs. CHAOS and LIJ vs. LIJ tag matches, plus the first meeting of Omega and Suzuki in a Six-man.
This G1 is super intriguing to me because I feel like you can make a compelling argument for what, 5 or 6 guys to win it....
I picked Naito and I still think he'll win but there's part of me that thinks to they're building to Ibushi beating Omega in the finals and then the huge rematch at WK...but would it be for the IWGP title? What happens to the U.S. Title? What about Okada?
Maybe Tana makes that improbable run to a WK main event or Suzuki just mauls everyone and Suzuki-gun is back as a dominant force...
Then there's the darkhorse picks IMO...could really see Sanada reaching the finals or ZSJ making a run...