• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Staff No conspiracy theories or fringe content on the Politics board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankyJay™

Oct 25, 2017
I think you're reading too much into what I'm saying but I will say do you agree that MSM is the same MSM it once was 4 years ago. Are pieces politically objective?
No. CNN is a fucking rag the same way Fox News is. Everything is an opinion or an analysis.

I’ve advocated for bringing the Fairness Doctrine back. Getting rid of it paved the way for the bullshit we are encountering today.

Joe Rogan’s rant on this topic was spot on. They don’t report the news because they love us. They report it because they’re owned by deep pockets with a vested interest in something.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
No. CNN is a fucking rag the same way Fox News is. Everything is an opinion or an analysis.

I’ve advocated for bringing the Fairness Doctrine back. Getting rid of it paved the way for the bullshit we are encountering today.

Joe Rogan’s rant on this topic was spot on. They don’t report the news because they love us. They report it because they’re owned by deep pockets with a vested interest in something.

And this is what I'm saying, by not being objective they've fed that paranoia. They quickly make someyhing inflammetory when it isn't or they're driven by political motivations than truth.

A good example of this is when Glenn Green Wald left the intercept on the Hunter Biden story or when the Atlantic post the "losers" story but it was easily disproven when people including former admins who hate Trump said it wasn't true but almost all the outlets ran it.
Please tell how msm not running a story of a pedophile cabal in the basement pizzeria is the msm fault?

Or

Easy there Flame, you're like Rocky Balboa you keep coming back and yet still end tripping yourself up. Take a step back and listen to the convo than jumping in head first.

Last edited:

INCUBASE

Jan 8, 2018
"UFOs" are just dumb since the advent of smartphones put high-quality cameras in everyone's pockets.

But ufo have being confirmed as real, and more info by the day, that yes the phenomenon of UFOs, has some credible information behind it, it was declassified for a reason

Its been in the news, a quick Google search you'll find the information

Theres 180 day count down as well to the release of pretty all the information.

Is this alien? , so far no information, other than ufos with vastly superior air capabilities , have been video by our governments and then classified (and now some of that information is declassified)

So its not that dumb, if governments across the globe seem to think some of these cases should be classified.

Reactions: BertleTheTurtle

CrankyJay™

Oct 25, 2017
And this is what I'm saying, by not being objective they've fed that paranoia. They quickly make someyhing inflammetory when it isn't or they're driven by political motivations than truth.

A good example of this is when Glenn Green Wald left the intercept on the Hunter Biden story or when the Atlantic post the "losers" story but it was easily disproven when people including former admins who hate Trump said it wasn't true but almost all the outlets ran it.

Easy there Flame, you're like Rocky Balboa you keep coming back and yet still end tripping yourself up. Take a step back and listen to the convo than jumping in head first.

My point is it’s not just the left.

Helscream

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
I think what members here on NeoGAF should strive for when talking about "conspiracy" subjects is naming names, places, dates, organizations, building a consensus or at the very least using material from investigative journalist that actually have documentations to maintain their claims.

If we as a community can maintain information to substantiate the subject of discussion, and try to be grounded in our approach, we can bring deeper insight into political discussion at large.

Aug 24, 2016
Japanese people get to live in peace, in a society that is flushed with cash and is constantly pumping out the latest technology.

I actually find it bizarre why people look down on the country despite the fact Japan is probably more influential than 70% of the world.

We will ignore all those Japanese whistleblowers talking about the country outside of the heavily censored and controlled city centers, who also talk about the elites going after people because you believe the government statistics. But don't when China puts out theirs. Where people are overworked and sometimes screwed over by boss's. In addition to the drug epidemic no one talks about.

Peace you say, interesting. Also lol, constantly pumping out the latest technology, this isn't the 80's and 90's where AMERICAN(and euro) companies gave Japanese companies a bunch of access and even moved companies over there giving them access to build that tech at cheaper prices than building it here. Even now they have preferential treatment despite their economic issues and the government owning like 95% of stock market. Other Asian countries (excluding China and korea) have to go through hurdles to trade or to get the material to try and catch up that the other 3 don't. But we are going to pretend Japan just did it all their own huh?

I wonder what site you get your opinions from....

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Robot Carnival
Aug 24, 2016
Anyway, I repeat what I said before.

I don't think there's really any issue with the new rules other than not agreeing with them in principle, as it seems all we have to do is just post the thread we were posting before November. The topics surrounding the election seem to be the only ones Evilore is focused on, specifically controversial topics.

JordanN

Banned
Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
We will ignore all those Japanese whistleblowers talking about the country outside of the heavily censored and controlled city centers, who also talk about the elites going after people because you believe the government statistics. But don't when China puts out theirs. Where people are overworked and sometimes screwed over by boss's. In addition to the drug epidemic no one talks about.

Peace you say, interesting. Also lol, constantly pumping out the latest technology, this isn't the 80's and 90's where AMERICAN(and euro) companies gave Japanese companies a bunch of access and even moved companies over there giving them access to build that tech at cheaper prices than building it here. Even now they have preferential treatment despite their economic issues and the government owning like 95% of stock market. Other Asian countries (excluding China and korea) have to go through hurdles to trade or to get the material to try and catch up that the other 3 don't. But we are going to pretend Japan just did it all their own huh?

I wonder what site you get your opinions from....
I remember this argument last year.
I asked you or another user to go to Tokyo and start filming in the streets. If there was a massive coverup, then Japan should actually have a giant prison full of tourists who can never leave the island and expose the truth.

Except, nobody has been able to prove that Japan is secretly some lawless wasteland or that everyone lives in squalor.

Regardless, the downplaying of Japanese society continues to be weird. Just google right now which country is the second largest exporter of Cars? Do you really want to play the game that Japan is backwards or underdeveloped?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: OSC

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Dec 26, 2008
Spain
MSM, is just an abbreviation in my book. No conspiracy there. Its just that MSM lost objectivity and given rise to alternate forms of media and political discourse.

the first redlight about somebody is when they say "msm won't cover this, msm will hide that" and so on and it camouflages the fact people using the term might have objectivity problems as well, like those alternate forms of media and political discourse - it's a loaded term and it's misleading since social media as a form of getting "teh news" is as mainstream as is any "msm"

nowadays msm stands in reality for "my favorite youtuber/tweet/forum user said this, but other people won't say it", it's a way to discredit any source of news but the one of the person invoking the dreaded msm

if we're going to put forward a foundation for discourse why not use proper language? instead of "teh MsM wOnT CoVeR tHiS" we say "the source is tweet user X" or "this was put forward by a member of internet forum X" and so on? it's much more useful to the discourse the source of the news than using an acrnym like msm that has no real meaning and is just emotional baggage

Last edited:

GAMETA

Jun 3, 2014
"UFOs" are just dumb since the advent of smartphones put high-quality cameras in everyone's pockets.
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's island several times. They were friends.
Epstein's death is a legitimate conspiracy.
Supernatural phenomena aren't real.
There is evidence that Russia influences US elections, like all major powers do. The significance of the influence is disputed.
Interdimensional discussion is fantasy.
Human trafficking is obviously real and prevalent all over the world.
Chinese money is influential in US corporations.
Blaming all the ills of the world on George Soros is a dumb conspiracy theory overlapping with Ze Jewzzzzz.
Religion is religion.

Right, but will we still be able to discuss such things on Off-Topic and Politics? No calls to action or violence or anything like that, I understand why that cannot be tolerated, but will we still be able to discuss the stupid things we all like so much to discuss?

Before the ERA exodus I was banned here for pointing a personal opinion, one that also regarded cultural differences... it didn't seem fair at all, as it seemed that opinions were being silenced. Am I to be banned because I entertain the idea that Biden may be Bigfoot's cousin?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: haxan7

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Right, but will we still be able to discuss such things on Off-Topic and Politics? No calls to action or violence or anything like that, I understand why that cannot be tolerated, but will we still be able to discuss the stupid things we all like so much to discuss?

Before the ERA exodus I was banned here for pointing a personal opinion, one that also regarded cultural differences... it didn't seem fair at all, as it seemed that opinions were being silenced. Am I to be banned because I entertain the idea that Biden may be Bigfoot's cousin?
That’s a strange ask, Gameta.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: GAMETA

INCUBASE

Jan 8, 2018

only if you're insighting big foot to storm the capital, you'll be fine otherwise

Last edited:
Reactions: EviLore
Aug 24, 2016
I remember this argument last year.
I asked you or another user to go to Tokyo and start filming in the streets.

You mean the streets outside the controlled city centers they discourage tourists from going into? That barely even have videos, if any, on youtube or even NicoNico? You know japan is pretty sizable right?

I also like how you ignored and completely dodged all other points too, classic JordanN.

Remember that map you had by the guys who didn't even go into every country that was on the map, and you still believed they did research studies on a certain subject on every country on that map and the numbers were accurate, despite them not actually going to all those countries and instead giving all countries in each region similar numbers that were near each other?

Aug 24, 2016
BTW, noting Japanese people talking about issues not put out in public isn't downplaying Japan, you wouldn't say that for China. That's a nonsense excuse.

JordanN

Banned
Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
You mean the streets outside the controlled city centers they discourage tourists from going into? That barely even have videos, if any, on youtube or even NicoNico? You know japan is pretty sizable right?

I also like how you ignored and completely dodged all other points too, classic JordanN.

Remember that map you had by the guys who didn't even go into every country that was on the map, and you still believed they did research studies on a certain subject on every country on that map and the numbers were accurate, despite them not actually going to all those countries and instead giving all countries in each region similar numbers that were near each other?
Then go there bruh and show me those videos of Japanese being forced to dig up garbage and eat it like what is happening in Venezuela.

Again, if there's a massive coverup, then you should be the first person in journalism history to break the news. Don't you want to be famous?

BTW, noting Japanese people talking about issues not put out in public isn't downplaying Japan, you wouldn't say that for China. That's a nonsense excuse.
China is communist. I have good reason to doubt them.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's island several times. They were friends.
Epstein's death is a legitimate conspiracy.
Supernatural phenomena aren't real.
There is evidence that Russia influences US elections, like all major powers do. The significance of the influence is disputed.
Interdimensional discussion is fantasy.
Human trafficking is obviously real and prevalent all over the world.
Chinese money is influential in US corporations.
Blaming all the ills of the world on George Soros is a dumb conspiracy theory overlapping with Ze Jewzzzzz.
Religion is religion.
There’s actually no evidence Bill Clinton ever went to “Epstein Island.”

The false pictures of him there that I see posted on NeoGAF all the time are from a documented Costa Rica trip that didn’t involve anyone related to Epstein or anyone of consequence really.

Last edited:

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
the first redlight about somebody is when they say "msm won't cover this, msm will hide that" and so on and it camouflages the fact people using the term might have objectivity problems as well, like those alternate forms of media and political discourse - it's a loaded term and it's misleading since social media as a form of getting "teh news" is as mainstream as is any "msm"
nowadays msm stands in reality for "my favorite youtuber/tweet/forum user said this, but other people won't say it", it's a way to discredit any source of news but the one of the person invoking the dreaded msm

if we're going to put forward a foundation for discourse why not use proper language? instead of "teh MsM wOnT CoVeR tHiS" we say "the source is tweet user X" or "this was put forward by a member of internet forum X" and so on? it's much more useful to the discourse the source of the news than using an acrnym like msm that has no real meaning and is just emotional baggage

I think it too late for mainstream media to be rebranded from MSM. They lost objectivity and gave rise to pseudo journalist like Andy Ngo.

I don’t mind hearing MSM but I personally need more balanced sources to confirm it and during Trump presidency there are still those who are within the realm of MSM or pseudo journalism that remain objective.

Last edited:

Digital Gex

Banned
Feb 20, 2019
Where's the video link to the court trial where there was a hearing before a judge where Trump, his campaign, or Rudy got to present evidence, where the judge looked at the evidence and said it wasn't enough and sided with the accused? It never happened. So when did Trump have a chance to not be able to prove something in court? So we are moving from open discussion to dishonesty being considered the truth and censorship for everything else?

There's a difference between being careful and using the recent events as a pretext to shut down issues you don't agree with due to anti-Trump beliefs.

You even have the voting machine issue, which is separate from the Trump victory stuff, where we KNOW the CEO lied about the machine connectivity, that's going to be on the news in some form and talked about on social media for a long time, we can't talk about that? Where's the line?

What's even the cause for this reaction? Jan 6th? We going to pretend that there weren't BLM and Antifa protestors killing and burning people down MULTIPLE TIMES incited by sites, comments, and boards on the opposing side? Where were you then? Why is this different? Website provider threats? Monetary incentive? Twitch threatening to ban allowing this site to connect to it like it banned Trump? Otherwise I don't see a difference, I see hypocrisy. I also see the repeating of Twitter talking points by the site admin. All that's being done is giving REEE posters a new opening to come back and slowly take the form again, and then what? They smear you again? Do you bounce back twice? Doubtful.

Misinformation about 50+ Trump cases lost yet again, spread by liars who are calling for people disputing it grounds to label said people as conspiracy theorists. Irony to it's fullest.

I'm not like the other guys who disagree in this thread, to cowardly to admit what they are actually seeing and trying to find an excuse to justify it.

You say don't talk about the election because Trump lost when there are legitimate concerns? Fine, then you should also remove posts of people who agree that Hillary would have won without interference with Russia, a conspiracy theory you will likely allow.

A head-scratching decision. One that conveniently is non-transparent. I hope in the future anti-1stamendment neogaf site guy will change his mind, but right now i can not currently support this position. When, or if the 1ST Amendment matters again then I can support this position, if you can even call it one. Maybe one day I'll see 1STAmendment respected again, sooner than later and post again.

Good times CNNGaf, logging out.

Aug 24, 2016
show me those videos of Japanese being forced to dig up garbage and eat it like what is happening in Venezuela.

Show me where I posted that? As usual when you are in a corner you try and fail to move the goal posts. Your famous method of attempting to put words in peoples mouths to smear them so you artificially look good in the argument became useless long ago.

You should try having an honest discussion with someone, it works better.

GAMETA

Jun 3, 2014
Bigtoes we call them halfbloods. Anyway, are we talking about the same Joe Biden here? 'Cause I'm not seeing it.
I meant if figuratively, the real question being: "Will we still be allowed to discuss stupid/absurd/funny/idiotic stuff?"

I love dumb shit, it's great entertainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stiflers Mom

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
There's definitely some users that are a little too hardcore and peddle conspiracy shit, but I'm a little worried that it's a slippery slope to bringing back GAF to Era level. I just learned that the clown world thread was nuked, granted I hadn't visited it in a long time, but I just remember it as place to post outrageous shit that now passes for normal, similar to the thread EviLore EviLore posted about the morbidly obese women on the cover of Cosmo with the title reading "This is Healthy". Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it would just really suck if this place became Era-lite.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Dec 26, 2008
Spain

I think it too late for mainstream media to be rebranded from MSM. They lost objectivity and gave rise to pseudo journalist like Andy Ngo.

I don’t mind hearing MSM but I personally need more balanced sources to confirm it and during Trump presidency there are still those who are within the realm of MSM or pseudo journalism that remain objective.

It's too late because it's been shown as a useful tool to build a following "I am the real news, unlike those MSM".

Which these days can mean anything since getting your news from facebook or twitter is mainstream which makes them de-facto mainstream media. Hell, Fox News claimed for decades they weren't "MSM".

MSM has no factual, objective meaning anymore other than "other indefinite sources of news that are intrinsically untruthful because they are being called MSM". No factual, objective meaning, just subjective, emotional baggage.Want good, factual discourse? Use words that have actual meaning.

Heavy_D206

Feb 20, 2015
There's definitely some users that are a little too hardcore and peddle conspiracy shit, but I'm a little worried that it's a slippery slope to bringing back GAF to Era level. I just learned that the clown world thread was nuked, granted I hadn't visited it in a long time, but I just remember it as place to post outrageous shit that now passes for normal, similar to the thread EviLore EviLore posted about the morbidly obese women on the cover of Cosmo with the title reading "This is Healthy". Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it would just really suck if this place became Era-lite.
I'm hopeful this is just to cut down on any kind of violent rhetoric that could really get people hurt, but if this starts getting people modded for not being "politically correct" then I'll be extremely disappointed.

Aug 24, 2016
I just learned that the clown world thread was nuked, granted I hadn't visited it in a long time, but I just remember it as place to post outrageous shit

I may or may not be reading EviLore EviLore right, but i think you can just post the outrageous stuff in the metagaf thread, which is usually filled with silly posts anyway. Just make sure it's not going too far.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Where's the video link to the court trial where there was a hearing before a judge where Trump, his campaign, or Rudy got to present evidence, where the judge looked at the evidence and said it wasn't enough and sided with the accused? It never happened. So when did Trump have a chance to not be able to prove something in court? So we are moving from open discussion to dishonesty being considered the truth and censorship for everything else?

There's a difference between being careful and using the recent events as a pretext to shut down issues you don't agree with due to anti-Trump beliefs.

You even have the voting machine issue, which is separate from the Trump victory stuff, where we KNOW the CEO lied about the machine connectivity, that's going to be on the news in some form and talked about on social media for a long time, we can't talk about that? Where's the line?

What's even the cause for this reaction? Jan 6th? We going to pretend that there weren't BLM and Antifa protestors killing and burning people down MULTIPLE TIMES incited by sites, comments, and boards on the opposing side? Where were you then? Why is this different? Website provider threats? Monetary incentive? Twitch threatening to ban allowing this site to connect to it like it banned Trump? Otherwise I don't see a difference, I see hypocrisy. I also see the repeating of Twitter talking points by the site admin. All that's being done is giving REEE posters a new opening to come back and slowly take the form again, and then what? They smear you again? Do you bounce back twice? Doubtful.

Misinformation about 50+ Trump cases lost yet again, spread by liars who are calling for people disputing it grounds to label said people as conspiracy theorists. Irony to it's fullest.

I'm not like the other guys who disagree in this thread, to cowardly to admit what they are actually seeing and trying to find an excuse to justify it.

You say don't talk about the election because Trump lost when there are legitimate concerns? Fine, then you should also remove posts of people who agree that Hillary would have won without interference with Russia, a conspiracy theory you will likely allow.

A head-scratching decision. One that conveniently is non-transparent. I hope in the future anti-1stamendment neogaf site guy will change his mind, but right now i can not currently support this position. When, or if the 1ST Amendment matters again then I can support this position, if you can even call it one. Maybe one day I'll see 1STAmendment respected again, sooner than later and post again.

Good times CNNGaf, logging out.
Not worth it to make these kind of posts IMO. We’re losing too many good posters. Just take a breather and come back later.

JordanN

Banned
Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Show me where I posted that? As usual when you are in a corner you try and fail to move the goal posts. Your famous method of attempting to put words in peoples mouths to smear them so you artificially look good in the argument became useless long ago.

You should try having an honest discussion with someone, it works better.
I'm waiting for you to prove the claim there is any sort of massive coverup that tourists are not allowed to film.
Again, are you going to do it?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I may or may not be reading EviLore EviLore right, but i think you can just post the outrageous stuff in the metagaf thread, which is usually filled with silly posts anyway. Just make sure it's not going too far.
You're not reading me right. MetaGAF is not a dumping ground for fringe conspiracy content.

Aug 24, 2016
Interesting, i didn't say anything about film. either. just adding elements to create a fake argument. Come on man, honestly Jordan, try it sometime. You're asking me to prove something i never even argued because you keep adding stuff to it.

Aug 24, 2016
You're not reading me right. MetaGAF is not a dumping ground for fringe conspiracy content.
I wasn't talking about fringe news, I was talking about the more genuinely silly subjects and articles that weren't conspiracy.

Of course I'm speaking from when the thread was clownworld, so I'm assuming that some of that was still there when the name changed, if it completely devolved, my bad.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I wasn't talking about fringe news, I was talking about the more genuinely silly subjects and articles that weren't conspiracy.

Of course I'm speaking from when the thread was clownworld, so I'm assuming that some of that was still there when the name changed, if it completely devolved, my bad.
Ah, that's what you mean. MetaGAF has always been MetaGAF. The hariseldon's world thread was taken down.

Aug 24, 2016
Ah, that's what you mean. MetaGAF has always been MetaGAF. The hariseldon's world thread was taken down.

Wasn't harieldons world clownworld? Used to have funny articles and conversation? That's what I was talking about, maybe that part can be put in Metagaf since the thread was closed.

Of course, I don't know how bad that forum got before it was closed, I was assuming that occasionally some people were still posting silly stuff and funny articles there even after the name change.

GAMETA

Jun 3, 2014
Yep, that's what I'm talking about, and I've seen it happen twice... starts with good users being banned or leaving, mods/owners thinking their work alone is what keeps the website alive, completely ignoring the fact that, maybe, the good users were what made the website worth visiting everyday...

Then classic threads get deleted, even stricter rules about what can be said, language rules, prohibited words, less and less posts and threads, balls-lickers defending the website new rules like cultists, megalomaniacal behavior of the boss, extremism... it's a shit show... ends with people saying "well, the age of internet forums was due indeed".

Been there, seen that. Let's hope it's not the case here...

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Make me a mod. I'll resolve all of GAF's turmoil.

How? THREE SIMPLE RULES, FRIENDS

1. Every thread is suddenly a foot fetish thread
2. Any Buffy or Deftones slander is insta-perm'd
3. Thursdays are karaoke nights

buffy the vampire slayer angel GIF

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Make me a mod. I'll resolve all of GAF's turmoil.

How? THREE SIMPLE RULES, FRIENDS

1. Every thread is suddenly a foot fetish thread
2. Any Buffy or Deftones slander is insta-perm'd
3. Thursdays are karaoke nights

buffy the vampire slayer angel GIF
This sounds strikingly similar to the well known TeezyD is Secretly a Mod Conspiracy. Check mate

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2008
Buffalo
goo.gl
Politics has splintered this board for most of the year. I don't have the answers, but I used to enjoy the discourse here and the feeling that I didn't have to agree with everyone. It's become an absolute shithole, and exponentially so since the election. Still debating whether to just put the forum on ignore because the topic of politics just brings out the worst in people anymore. Nothing personal but we should strive to come together in open discussion and not puff our chests because we're on one side or the other.

Conspiracy theories are just not worth the trouble. They feed that powerless feeling we all have and shackle us emotionally.

Lame take, maybe, but that's my opinion on it. I come to this board to escape the daily bullshit, not amplify it.

GAMETA

Jun 3, 2014
I think people are reaching here, I don't think EV is going to go nuts and hire 10 Bishoptls and Ceriums to run the forum like last time because of his new guidelines lol.
I'd say it's more of a concern than reaching or jumping to conclusions... I don't think anyone here wants to see this place go down.

Oct 30, 2011
I think people are reaching here, I don't think EV is going to go nuts and hire 10 Bishoptls and Ceriums to run the forum like last time because of his new guidelines lol.

What if it meant that NeoGAF had the same level of traffic it received at its peak? I'm not saying he would, or that I am guessing what he would do in that scenario, but it's easy to sit back and say "yeah, it'll never happen" again while slowly curtailing what made this place appealing again in the first place in many regards and allowing certain members to run the direction of discourse as soon as its popular to do so.

It's his forum, he can set the rules, but I can't say I'm a fan of this new direction. Also not a fan of banning some of the more liberal leaning posters from ResetERA just because of what their behavior was over there (and I'm a conservative). Seemed a little hypocritical when I was banned on REEE permanently just for posting here.

But I don't have a huge dog in this fight either. I'm not very political, but in general I disagree with the idea that mainstream news sources = valid. We have seen time and time again that they clearly push an agenda at times that is borderline conspiratorial and without merit (Russiagate). I do not see the harm in bringing up information that raises suspicion on the validity of something (such as the election), without going to the extent of saying that the election was outright stolen without conclusive evidence. But perhaps I'm misinterpreting the intent or scope of what is not allowed anymore.

Regardless, it's a slippery slope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noboru Wataya
Status
Not open for further replies.