• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Dark Souls SOTFS ever discounted what?

Rodolink

I've noticed in the sales of this year that many times Dark Souls series have been discounted but the first one! Why could that be, I was wondering a copyright issue or something but makes no sense since it was published still by NamcoBandai

EDIT

I'm sorry I was very tired yesterday when I wrote and mispelled the title I was refering to Prepare to Die edition not Scholar of the first sin :( so DS1 is the one I meant u_u

SenkiDala

I've noticed in the sales of this year that many times Dark Souls series have been discounted but the first one! Why could that be, I was wondering a copyright issue or something but makes no sense since it was published still by NamcoBandai

SOTFS is the 2nd one! I got both the 1st and 2nd one, both GOTY editions, at 7.99€ on PC on sale, so I dunno...

Alebrije

For anyone that want to get DS2 for platinum is hard these days unless you have a friend to play with , specially the sun covenant achievement..

Carlius

Banned

it was on humble momnthly for 12 bucks

For anyone that want to get DS2 for platinum is hard these days unless you have a friend to play with , specially the sun covenant achievement..
It's grindy but can be obtained solo. I farmed the medals and to be honest got them way earlier than I thought I would.

Top Bottom