• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Death Stranding at E3, confirms Kojima

Apologies to our fans, Death Stranding will not be @ E3 as we are fully focused on development. Pls see me with @geoffkeighley on 6/14!

Tweet

DBuaek1VwAA1G1m.jpg

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Welp....I wonder if he wanted to make another expensive in-engine tech demo video to introduce another actor but Sony said no?

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Fair enough. I was worried about getting burnt out on it years before it even comes out. Let it go dark, then pump out the trailers and gameplay when it's a year out.

Zedark

Expected, he only recently settled on an engine, so it's too early for footage that is more than a concept art teaser trailer. Take your time, project has potential!

Ydelnae

I'm fine with this and this is what S-E should do when they are not going to show their major games at events.

fwpx

I asked Keighley if Kojima was going to be there, and he replied and said yes, and Kojima retweeted it.

My twitter is unusable now.

It doesn't need to be there. Save it until there's more gameplay, etc. to show off. It's best when they make every showing count.

Don't think its coming out til PS5

Giving kojima a blank check x no deadlines means he'll take his time with that, especially since MGS V got harsh criticism for being "incomplete"

jmaine_ph

If you ain't got gameplay to show us I think this is the right choice. Go away until you can show us what this game is.

BadWolf

At this point all they would be able to do is show another cinematic trailer.

Guess they might be aiming to show gameplay the next time we see it.

Top Bottom