• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No, Fuck This. You Dont Just Get to Go Back To Normal

legacyzero

Banned
This is a great goddamn community, regardless of its flaws. I love every individual here, even if I wanna open-hand-smack some of them. I’ve learned a lot here. About how to be a better man. More accepting of minorities, LGBT, Black, Women, etc etc. this game place has been my life for years, better or worse. But these “CHANGES”. Aren’t going to be what gets it right. What sets it straight. It’s an obfuscation at least, and a detriment at worst.

You refuse to fix the underlying problems in the issues you THINK you addressed tonight, and we all see through that bullshit. You wanna fix this? Here some free fuckin tips-

-This place IS and echo chamber. It IS a hive mind. It IS a collective thought. Why? Because your rules and moderation allow it. People aren’t scared to post in Off Topic because it’s shit. They’re afraid to be banned because of the slightest dissent. The slightest of deviation from the main narrative. A narrative that you’ve allowed a group of people to create, and run rampant. Dog-piling those who even slightly disagree with.

-Mods and their “anonymity” through Modbot, banning and closing threads without accountability to the members.

-The dog-piling and “witch hunts” against industry figures, makes it fucking unwelcoming for any industry figures who’d want to come here. We discuss in threads about devs who refuse to talk to the community because of toxicity, but WE are the worst of them all.

And Evilore- Yeah, I haven’t forgotten about you.

Everything that you could have done about all this, you’ve fucked up BAD. You’ve said literally nothing to make a case for your innocence, and I’m one of the biggest proponents of ‘burden of proof’ on this board, in situations like this. THEN, you’ve done nothing but try and tear down her character, impugn her credibility, and smear her. You look SO fucking bad right now.

Wanna know how to fix this community? Step down. Take your money and run. Go hide in Bora Bora, and fuck off to the sunset. Give the site to somebody who has the fucking balls to make it an ACTUAL ::::Discussion Board::::, with ACTUAL discourse. An exchange of ideas, with respectable people, and not the goddamn circus it has been.

And if you’re still a Mod here, hiding behind a grey name, keeping this site afloat under this man, be ashamed. Stand up to this cretin, and demand better. If you care for this community, you’d DEMAND better. But not under him.

Praise be to Bish
Bernie would have fucking won
FFVIII is still the best FF
Mario Kart 64 is still king
Crossing Eden is a fucking shill bitch
Halo 5 is incredible
No Man’s Sky deserves better than your fucking cynical trash views
Colin Moriarty is a snowflake cunt.

Regards,
Your Favorite ducking “Milkshake Duck.”
LZ

WHO’s COMIN WITH ME.

Papa

Banned
So, legacyzero just registered a new account. Do we let him go back to normal?

I would encourage you to have a private chat with him and give him the chance to clear the air. Obviously he posted some utterly deranged shit (tbh he shouldn’t be allowed back for saying FF8 is best FF) but people grow and mature and if this is the case and he wants a second chance then I say we give it to him.

There’s nothing stopping you from banning him again if he turns out to be a fuckwit.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Let’s give him a chance

lock2k

Banned
This is a great goddamn community, regardless of its flaws. I love every individual here, even if I wanna open-hand-smack some of them. Ive learned a lot here. About how to be a better man. More accepting of minorities, LGBT, Black, Women, etc etc. this game place has been my life for years, better or worse. But these CHANGES. Arent going to be what gets it right. What sets it straight. Its an obfuscation at least, and a detriment at worst.

You refuse to fix the underlying problems in the issues you THINK you addressed tonight, and we all see through that bullshit. You wanna fix this? Here some free fuckin tips-

-This place IS and echo chamber. It IS a hive mind. It IS a collective thought. Why? Because your rules and moderation allow it. People arent scared to post in Off Topic because its shit. Theyre afraid to be banned because of the slightest dissent. The slightest of deviation from the main narrative. A narrative that youve allowed a group of people to create, and run rampant. Dog-piling those who even slightly disagree with.

-Mods and their anonymity through Modbot, banning and closing threads without accountability to the members.

-The dog-piling and witch hunts against industry figures, makes it fucking unwelcoming for any industry figures whod want to come here. We discuss in threads about devs who refuse to talk to the community because of toxicity, but WE are the worst of them all.

And Evilore- Yeah, I havent forgotten about you.

Everything that you could have done about all this, youve fucked up BAD. Youve said literally nothing to make a case for your innocence, and Im one of the biggest proponents of burden of proof on this board, in situations like this. THEN, youve done nothing but try and tear down her character, impugn her credibility, and smear her. You look SO fucking bad right now.

Wanna know how to fix this community? Step down. Take your money and run. Go hide in Bora Bora, and fuck off to the sunset. Give the site to somebody who has the fucking balls to make it an ACTUAL ::::Discussion Board::::, with ACTUAL discourse. An exchange of ideas, with respectable people, and not the goddamn circus it has been.

And if youre still a Mod here, hiding behind a grey name, keeping this site afloat under this man, be ashamed. Stand up to this cretin, and demand better. If you care for this community, youd DEMAND better. But not under him.

Praise be to Bish
Bernie would have fucking won
FFVIII is still the best FF
Mario Kart 64 is still king
Crossing Eden is a fucking shill bitch
Halo 5 is incredible
No Mans Sky deserves better than your fucking cynical trash views
Colin Moriarty is a snowflake cunt.

Regards,
Your Favorite ducking Milkshake Duck.
LZ

WHOs COMIN WITH ME.
lmao

Holgren

I don't know man. I've been able to debate about pretty much any topic and defend my point of view without much interruption from moderation, contrary to ResetEra where I was banned for having an opinion.

I don't know any other major gaming forums to talk about different topics apart from this one and ResetEra. If anyone knows any other it would be pretty cool to know just because of the scientific principle of multiple sources, but this place is pretty chill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom