• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No, Fuck This. You Dont Just Get to Go Back To Normal

legacyzero

Banned
Celebrate my ascension, you ghastly stains. Reset Era said I was going to come back here after my permaban because I supposedly hate women, and since they love me so goddamn much and watch my youtube (thanks for the views) and twitter like obsessed moderates like they are, I figured I'd oblige them.

bruh look at this dude

M9KU4xw.jpg

Cringe from top to bottom.
Are you not entertained?

Jokes on you. I won $50 from that video from the Editor that was piecing together to documentary on you. 😏

So he got nuked for implying that Joy Ann Reid is a clown. That's a solid way to go out I guess. She is certainly a clown.
My account got nuked for calling out regular hypocrisy. That post is all the proof. A majority of my bans were from activity like this.
OdkhJWK.png

Wow, misogyny is a serious crime, LZ. How do you respond?
Handing the reigns of your YouTube news network to women more than a decade after saying dumb shit like "women are flawed".

HOW MISOGYNISTIC
AWWWWWWWWWW SHIT THE LEGEND CONTINUES
THIS IS THE PROPER RESPONSE you fucks, get in line.
Still, though, it's interesting to see how quickly things have escalated in just two years. Self-proclaimed feminist progressive allies like LZ, who were part of the vanguard in jumping ship to ResetEra, have now been labeled misogynists and nazis by that community for not being extreme enough in their opinions.
Era repeatedly dragged me being anti feminist. Very weird.
He loves "No Man's Sky", if that is his youtube channel.
Once again, that channel has made me thousands. I wont blame you if you're angry.
Getting a ban from there might be a wake-up call.
Nah. I dont need a wake up. I need to talk about shit with people without a bunch a fake ass people dogpiling and mods banning for stupid shit.

You know, something like Twitter.

Last edited:

Pidull

Celebrate my ascension, you ghastly stains. Reset Era said I was going to come back here after my permaban because I supposedly hate women, and since they love me so goddamn much and watch my youtube (thanks for the views) and twitter like obsessed moderates like they are, I figured I'd oblige them.
Why did you wait until a permaban to come crawling back?

Honestly, I think it's in GAF's best interest to ban you for "diminishing the seriousness of thinking Halo 5 is a great game". Pretty sure that's a more serious offense than "diminishing the seriousness of misogyny/antisemitism/homophobia/transphobia", Era's go-to ban reason for knocking anyone in those groups.

Last edited:

legacyzero

Banned
$1707 Not counting merch and PayPal. You're looking at just this month lol.

It's been a dry month

pQoHHGl.jpg

Why did you wait until a permaban to come crawling back?

Honestly, I think it's in GAF's best interest to ban you for "diminishing the seriousness of thinking Halo 5 is a great game". Pretty sure that's a more serious offense than "diminishing the seriousness of misogyny/antisemitism/homophobia/transphobia", Era's go-to ban reason for knocking anyone in those groups.
I wasnt going to. Then one poster was like "what do you wanna bet he goes to the "other board" (because you know they love callouts so much, they cant engage in "cross-forum drama".)

So I said, OK fuck it and fuck you, I will.

Last edited:
$1707 Not counting merch and PayPal. You're looking at just this month lol.

It's been a dry month

pQoHHGl.jpg

I wasnt going to. Then one poster was like "what do you wanna bet he goes to the "other board" (because you know they love callouts so much, they cant engage in "cross-forum drama".)

186 videos in 13 years and you only have $1,700 to show for it LMAO

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

Nah. I dont need a wake up. I need to talk about shit with people without a bunch a fake ass people dogpiling and mods banning for stupid shit.

Before we get back to your merciless roasting :messenger_tears_of_joy:, I want to be serious for a moment.

You have a real opportunity here. If you want to talk about stuff without fake people dogpiling you, and without free speech conditions that resemble North Korea, you’re in exactly the right place.

Likewise, the forum shares your feelings about Reset, and you can even enjoy a discussion dedicated to the mockery and study of that site in the Community section. It has the potential to be very therapeutic, considering you’ve been locked up in a virtual insane asylum. Also hilarious.

It is up to you, however, to make the most of that opportunity.

Nobody cares what your opinion is, right or wrong. Just leave Reset and the ego behind, and engage honestly, productively, and have a whole lot of fun. This is a community with a whole lot of love, if you’re willing to truly engage with it.

Now get away from me, you creepy misogynist. :messenger_relieved:

Last edited:

Are you not entertained?

Jokes on you. I won $50 from that video from the Editor that was piecing together to documentary on you. 😏

My account got nuked for calling out regular hypocrisy. That post is all the proof. A majority of my bans were from activity like this.

Handing the reigns of your YouTube news network to women more than a decade after saying dumb shit like "women are flawed".

HOW MISOGYNISTIC

THIS IS THE PROPER RESPONSE you fucks, get in line.

Era repeatedly dragged me being anti feminist. Very weird.

Once again, that channel has made me thousands. I wont blame you if you're angry.

cool stuff

check out the butt thread, brotha

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
The only reason the biggest nutcases were ever a problem was because the moderation was in on it. Now that that's not even close to being the case, it's actually just fun when the biggest SJWs come back.

When they parrot their crazy buzzwords and ideas from their favorite blue checkmark, we can just openly mock them or at the very least challenge their weak foundations.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Before we get back to your merciless roasting :messenger_tears_of_joy:, I want to be serious for a moment.

You have a real opportunity here. If you want to talk about stuff without fake people dogpiling you, and without free speech conditions that resemble North Korea, you’re in exactly the right place.

Likewise, the forum shares your feelings about Reset, and you can even enjoy a discussion dedicated to the mockery and study of that site in the Community section. It has the potential to be very therapeutic, considering you’ve been locked up in a virtual insane asylum. Also hilarious.

It is up to you, however, to make the most of that opportunity.

Nobody cares what your opinion is, right or wrong. Just leave Reset and the ego behind, and engage honestly, productively, and have a whole lot of fun. This is a community with a whole lot of love, if you’re willing to truly engage with it.

Now get away from me, you creepy misogynist. :messenger_relieved:

Kind and noble gesture, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll cool down from Deranged Narcissist Soyboy Mode based on currently available data.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Im just making fun of him thinking that’s a lot of money. Seems like a bad return for his investment.

It's a decent amount of money and probably more than most channels make from YouTube. Not bad if you enjoy taking and making the videos.

The more of them that comes back devolve GAF back to Gaf 1.0

Doesn't make sense to me. That only works if the moderators start banning people for having the "wrong" set of opinions, which I don't see happening again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barsinister

Banned
Just for the record, I am not angry that a person makes money on YouTube. I also enjoyed the bit of "No Man's Sky" that I played. I was just making a simple observation in an attempt to understand what makes the guy tick.

Seeing that he has now posted, I am getting a better impression of him. Interesting......

MilkyJoe

Well I can see you wasted your life, I probably tossed that much away in lose change, in that time :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This entire thread confirms what I feared the most since posting here.

Gaf is an extremist hate forum with their whole welcoming back a former vocal detractor and encouraging him to speak his mind freely.

Fucking hate group.

Could you be more of a pissy wet fanny? :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:
Top Bottom