• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No, Fuck This. You Dont Just Get to Go Back To Normal

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I don't know wtf is going on, cause I don't like reading, so here is a gif of a girl dancing industrial.
PerfectMiserlyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
I know her, she started here

i don't really know her

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

IYpsr8Q.jpg

Ah, nostalgia.

A mod that had this as his avatar. The community stupidly took his Sam Jackson avatar into memetics, praising him as a badass at every corner, posting Samuel gifs and celebrating him coming into mass ban people in threads, and ofc it went to his head.

Add in one sprinkle of 2010s identity politics, and you have a cool guy that just became... ugh.

That’s a culture that never needs to come back, btw. We should appreciate the work that mods do for us, but celebrating them as literal gods that can do no wrong was part of the downfall of 1.0, imo.

Yeah, bloke was a cock. I was trolling the motherfucker at Reeeesetera, fished him in big time.,

Papa

Banned
$1707 Not counting merch and PayPal. You're looking at just this month lol.

It's been a dry month

pQoHHGl.jpg

I wasnt going to. Then one poster was like "what do you wanna bet he goes to the "other board" (because you know they love callouts so much, they cant engage in "cross-forum drama".)

So I said, OK fuck it and fuck you, I will.

How many hours went into creating the videos that netted you $1700?

That cult around mods at old GAF was really weird, creating monsters like BishopTL, Dragona and Amir0x.
On the other hand, the drama surrounding them was kind of entertaining as well, though, I have to admit...

Kagey K

Banned
The thing is Gaf was fine without them, and Gaf is fine with them. They aren’t going to bring it down nor elevate it with their presence, and the sooner they realize that the easier it will be for their ego.

If they expect to come back and be a “big deal” they probably have a rude awakening coming.

Era (Totally not Fascists) - We are going to ban you for saying the wrong things or saying approved things in the wrong way. Oh, and we change these rules every day and on a whim. Just agree with the sentiment of the forum and apologize when needed.
Gaf (Literal Fascists) - We are going to welcome you back and then run you through the gauntlet of dunks, insults, memes, and butt jokes. So evil and on the wrong side of history that we let people to speak their mind without fear of authority.

Era logic is flawless.

Last edited:
That cult around mods at old GAF was really weird, creating monsters like BishopTL, Dragona and Amir0x.
On the other hand, the drama surrounding them was kind of entertaining as well, though, I have to admit...

Man did Amir0x grind my fucking gears. What ever happened to that fartknocker anyway? Didn't he scam people into thinking he needed money for his mom's medical bills when in reality dude was just spending it on drugs getting high all day? Not that I'm judging on the latter, but scamming people? Fuckin' clownshoes.

legacyzero

Banned
Man did Amir0x grind my fucking gears. What ever happened to that fartknocker anyway? Didn't he scam people into thinking he needed money for his mom's medical bills when in reality dude was just spending it on drugs getting high all day? Not that I'm judging on the latter, but scamming people? Fuckin' clownshoes.
No Lie- Amir0x repeatedly argued with me on Twitter that "conservative boomers should hurry up and die"

And then he was arrested for pedophilia

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
So, legacyzero just registered a new account. Do we let him go back to normal?
Let's see, he liked the way things were before, called you a cretin, praised Bish... yup sounds like a winner.

My biggest fear is enough Era members getting perma banned there and returning here and making Gaf the way it was pre-exedus.

legacyzero

Banned
Let's see, he liked the way things were before, called you a cretin, praised Bish... yup sounds like a winner.

My biggest fear is enough Era members getting perma banned there and returning here and making Gaf the way it was pre-exedus.
"Liked the way things were"

Pretty sure a majority of the OP was criticizing what GAF was, hoping itd become what it has. It's mostly why I came back in all honesty.

Fact of the matter is, I dont know EviLore EviLore I have no idea what he has or hasnt done. What the internet HAS twisted me with is some notion that I have to delete people in my life that I even slightly disagree with. Earlier this year I requested a 6 month ban from Era, because the grating discourse was affecting my mental state. I took time to rebuild bridges with people in life and online. It was so refreshing.

When I went back on Era with that mentality, I didnt last long. Turns out, when people expect you to walk on eggshells and you refuse- they dont take kindly. I'd rather be in the lions den than the pig sty.

Also I maintain that Colin Moriarty is a snowflake cunt.

Papa

Banned
"Liked the way things were"

Pretty sure a majority of the OP was criticizing what GAF was, hoping itd become what it has. It's mostly why I came back in all honesty.

Fact of the matter is, I dont know EviLore EviLore I have no idea what he has or hasnt done. What the internet HAS twisted me with is some notion that I have to delete people in my life that I even slightly disagree with. Earlier this year I requested a 6 month ban from Era, because the grating discourse was affecting my mental state. I took time to rebuild bridges with people in life and online. It was so refreshing.

When I went back on Era with that mentality, I didnt last long. Turns out, when people expect you to walk on eggshells and you refuse- they dont take kindly. I'd rather be in the lions den than the pig sty.

Also I maintain that Colin Moriarty is a snowflake cunt.

Top cunt, there’s hope for you yet

Top Bottom