• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Gravity Games is giving away 13 free digital Switch games throughout December (US Only)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's back!

No Gravity Games is giving away a total of 13 digital Switch games (US only) during the month of December. Here's how it works:

The first free game is Pirates: All Aboard! Which you can get by signing up to their newsletter

Then, starting today - they'll be giving away a new free digital Switch game from their catalog every day for 12 days. The catch is that you have to own all of the previous day's games to get the current game for free. So you can't miss any days! If you do, you would need to purchase the every previous game to start the chain again.

Today's free game to kick things off (if you have Pirates: All Aboard! in your account):

Tomorrow's free game (if you have Pirates: All Aboard! and Exorder in your account):

Then if you have all three of the above games, the following day you get:

And so on and so forth. The rest of the games haven't been revealed yet, but here is a list of their Switch games to give you an idea of what it might be

Punished Miku Punished Miku

EDIT: This also apparently works in Canada, thanks J jaysius

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I ended up buying that Castlevania / Altered Beast thing I was hoping for last time for $3 so I guess their promo is working on me lol.

Fuck it .... I'M IN AGAIN.

AZ2Hm88.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I’m doing this giveaway also but to put it mildly the games aren’t too good. You may get one or two.
The better giveaway was from Qubicgames. I got mana spark and one strike for free they are stand outs in the give away oh that and space pioneer was decent too. (I said decent not the best)

I wonder if they will do a giveaway also?

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Need to download. Will do later. Is it any good ?
The only one I thought was good was Destropolis. I haven't tried them all though. Don't think I tried this one.

If they actually put on that beat-em-up though, that's a huge win. I bought that one after the demo. Okinawa Rush. Likely won't be added, but it's pretty good.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The only one I thought was good was Destropolis. I haven't tried them all though. Don't think I tried this one.

If they actually put on that beat-em-up though, that's a huge win. I bought that one after the demo. Okinawa Rush. Likely won't be added, but it's pretty good.
I have destroplis. Think it was free last time it’s an ok twin stick shooter

jaysius

Banned
Bunch of pure fucking trash.

This is how the company "cleverly" manipulates the shitty Nintendo Eshop so that it's trash filters higher up in the results.

Also NO NINTENDO COINS for these.

It's also working in CANADA you can add that to your OP. But if you click the link from the No Gravity Link, you'll go to the US store region and the "deal" won't show up, so you need to manually select the Canadian store region.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

jshackles

This game was... okay. Tomorrow is the "grand finale", wonder what it'll be. So far, I've already owned 10 of the 12 games that I've redeemed through their other giveaways.

Top Bottom