• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky Collecter's Edition still has not shipped to customers

sazzy

After missing the launch, and several delays, the publisher, iam8bit, has an update:

Cq5JSTz.png

I've been pretty bummed with iam8bit's production. Rez Infinite's expected to ship sometime in December, so I ended up buying a digital copy. God only knows when the record will ship either.

Ibuki

Banned
This in on iam8bit, but still ridiculous.

Just like they keep delaying the REZ Infinite copies... it's a shit show, I won't be doing business with them again.

mcw

Yeah.

Unfortunately this is how iam8bit operates. You order something, they never ship it to anyone, they never tell you anything, they won't let you cancel your order.

AmuroChan

At least you got an estimated ship date. Mine doesn't even have an estimated date yet. Biggest buying regret ever.

Ibuki

Banned
The fact that you cannot cancel orders is extremely telling.

They get you excited with the prospect of a physical game you wouldn't otherwise be able to get, and then shit on you.

At least you got an estimated ship date. Mine doesn't even have an estimated date yet. Biggest buying regret ever.

The estimated ship date keeps getting pushed back, so why would anyone believe it?

Banned
It's a symbolic collectors edition. It represents the collection of memories this shit show of a game has provided gamers this year.

Yet another reason not to trust Iam8bit with anything.

I came so close to ordering just the game-only version of Rez from them, but after reading a whole bunch of bad customer experiences from folks on here, I thought better of it and will continue to do so.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I wonder if anyone waiting has been on a media blackout this whole time...

jadedm17

I've been pretty bummed with iam8bit's production. Rez Infinite's expected to ship sometime in December, so I ended up buying a digital copy. God only knows when the record will ship either.

The two things I've bought from them were both delayed months : The wait for my Journey (game) album was painful.

Not a fan of iam8bit, this seems to be normal for them.

BTails

Yeah, iam8bit gets shit on regularly in the VGM Vinyl thread for this exact reason: delays, extremely high prices, not allowing item cancellations...

The sad thing is that their end products are high quality: I bought the Battletoads and Perfect Dark sountracks on vinyl, and were really impressed with both packages.

It's a shame they can't get their act together. All the issues I listed above have plagued multiple releases from them, so it's safe to say I'm done with the company.

Kyoufu

I'm glad I held off on the physical copy of Rez Infinite. Imagine waiting for that to ship instead of just downloading the game on PSN.

Wow what a delay. Surely people are cancelling at the price they are charging, hard to imagine that many people still happy at paying $200 for a CE for this game. Especially since the spaceships are all identical in the game apart from look and the inventory slot count

Yeah.

Unfortunately this is how iam8bit operates. You order something, they never ship it to anyone, they never tell you anything, they won't let you cancel your order.

Wow, if you't cancel an order months after expected release date thats nuts.

Makes note never to order from this company (dont believe lies memento gif)

inner-G

Banned
Yeah.

Dispute the charge with your credit card provider if they haven't shipped and you don't want it

Jito

Banned
Hello Games forced them to delay shipping so they can ship it with the real game patched in, confirmation the mega patch they're working on is coming in December. It's happening people! Sean Murray hasn't abandoned us.

labx

Banned
Hello Games forced them to delay shipping so they can ship it with the real game patched in, confirmation the mega patch they're working on is coming in December. It's happening people! Sean Murray hasn't abandoned us.

Are you serious?

Top Bottom