• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky Playstation Site Updated [1080p Shots]

legacyzero

Banned
The Playstation.com Site for No Man's Sky has been updated

Tomorrow is lookin good, kiddos! Not sure if all of these are Direct Feed, though.

A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE

Whether a distant mountain or a planet hanging low on the horizon, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.

Where you’ll go and how fast you’ll make your way through this universe is up to you. It’s yours for the taking.

EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE

Explore uncharted solar systems and catalogue unique new forms of life. Every planet’s landscape is different from the next, and populated by species never before encountered.

Find ancient artefacts that could reveal the secrets behind the universe.

Choose whether to share your discoveries with other players. They’re exploring the same vast universe in parallel; perhaps you’ll make your mark on their worlds as well as your own.

SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER

Every solar system, planet, ocean and cave is filled with danger, and you are vulnerable.

Your ship and suit are fragile, and every encounter can test your skills to the limit. From dogfighting in space to firstperson combat on a planet’s surface, you will face foes ready to overwhelm you.

And one mistake could see you lose everything. In No Man’s Sky, every victory and every defeat has lasting consequences.

BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY

Whether you want to explore and see things never before discovered, or directly set course for the centre of the galaxy, how you play No Man’s Sky is up to you.

But you cannot take your voyage lightly. You’ll need to prepare.

Collect precious resources on the surfaces of planets and trade them for the ships, suits and equipment that will take you to your destiny in the stars.

no-mans-sky-screen-0138puu.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-02q0rkl.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-03s3pzx.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-0411oir.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-0564olg.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-06skrdu.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-0809oz4.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-09p3omq.jpg

no-mans-sky-screen-1007rgz.jpg

no-mans-sky-screensho26pz4.jpg

no-mans-sky-screenshortoag.jpg

no-mans-sky-screenshor5rbx.jpg

no-mans-sky-screensho12qtj.jpg

no-mans-sky-screensho3rr7z.jpg

no-mans-sky-screenshoc5oez.jpg

Concept art:

And before you MOTHER FUCKING ASK: "What do I DO in No Man's Sky?" Check out this guy's channel, and EDUCATE YOURSELF

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
This looks so amazing.

Hopefully we see a release date at E3.

Morpheus Launch Killer App?

Jonm1010

Banned
The LOD looks to be better(might be my imagination) but something about the constant fog and low distance LOD really takes away from the epic scale of the game though still.

I know I am being a bit unfair given the scope and size of the team delivering it but I do hope the PC version improves this a good bit.

i-Lo

Looks like painting in motion; but what about that gameplay dough? Does it has it?

/.... ._ .... ._ .... ._

vpance

Think I'll wait for Morpheus to release before playing this. It just seems like the right thing to do.

Top Bottom