• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes 2 Pre-Release Info and Hype Thread

Magypsy23 said:
5 weeks to go, right? I pre-ordered mine at play-asia seeing as I don't expect Ubi to offer any pre-order incentives in NA.

Wait, you ordered the Japanese version?
Is it even scheduled for a Japan release?

Magypsy23

Banned
AceBandage said:
Wait, you ordered the Japanese version?
Is it even scheduled for a Japan release?

No, I ordered the NA version. Play-asia handles NA games too. They hardly ever get any pre-order gifts for their JPN games, I would guess that is the case for their NA offerings as well. And if Ubisoft isn't giving out anything, I'm not "losing" anything.

tl;dr I'm not in NA.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
The site rocks, the Showdown video is the very best. This and ME2 are going to make the new year so good. Im gonna have a hard time deciding which to play first.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The two new boss arts on the website are awesome. That astronaut guy looks cool.

G.O.O.

So Henry leaves long voicemail messages, huh

EDIT :

DCap02_HenryBattle.jpg

Anime o_O

Dascu

Wahey, what have we here. I'll update first post in a moment.

Edit:
DCap04_Silvia.jpg

dat ass.

By the way, could someone rip the artwork on the site?

This game is gonna be so freaking fantastic, I loved the first one, love the style, love the characters, the sequel looks to up that through the roof!

Can't wait.

:D

So hyped.

It's like the site is trolling the game. The background videos are edited like Youtube poop. :lol

Edit: For Dascu, and anyone else who wanted it:

image71.png
image12.png
image9.png
image8.png
image10.png
image11.png

image20.png
image21.png
image22.png
image23.png
image24.png
image25.png
NMH2TravisRecharging.gif

image54.png
image73.png

NMH2RetroTravisCharging.gif
image19.png

I'm not that familiar with ImageReady, so the gifs may play a little too slow or too fast.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I cant be the only one who would be all over an artbook with high-res prints of all the bosses, characters, and general crap from both No More Heroes games. It would have made a rad pre-order bonus.

G.O.O. said:
So Henry leaves long voicemail messages, huh

Well
it was long suspected that Henry was the one leaving the UAA messages on Travis's machine. So much so, that if you listen to the last message, you can distinctly hear an Irish accent. Which just raises more questions than it answers....

G.O.O.

I was wondering about the "long", otherwise I know about this (thanks to neogaf :lol)

They divorced, by the way ! Or he died.

EatChildren

I hope the astronaut battle = going into space. I dont need a reason. Just some bitchin shit in space and then riding a rocket back to Earth. Possibly riding the motorbike atop the rocket.

This game is going to fuck my face continously with the awesome, and like a dirty whore I'll take it all.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
those art images are great... can someone resize the double bladed Travis art asset above for an Avatar?? :)

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Kulock said:
It's like the site is trolling the game. The background videos are edited like Youtube poop. :lol

Oh my God they really are :lol. I thought you were exaggerating at first.

This got me more interested in the game (didn't care for the first one).

MNC

The game looks motherfucking beautiful is what it is. Some neat lighting and animation we got going and that mech fight intro, true anime right dere.

Kulock said:

image54.png

I'm not that familiar with ImageReady, so the gifs may play a little too slow or too fast.
MINE! Thank you very much!
You know what would be cool though?
A multiplayer battle mode

John Harker said:
those art images are great... can someone resize the double bladed Travis art asset above for an Avatar?? :)

NMH2TravisAvatar.png
NMH2TravisAvatar2.png

Simple resizes, someone else might do something a little more fitting for the limited size.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Impressive site. Maybe Ubisoft won't gimp the manual this time.

image73.png

This reminds me of Mario for some reason.

theluma

Goddamn this game looks so much better than the first one (at least in screenshots). Really looks like the colours are a lot less washed out, which was my main problem with the original's art style.

Top Bottom