• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle screenshots

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
G.O.O. said:
I just hope they don't expect the game to sell on the name of the first one, which was a niche game marketed like a blockbuster. Many were left disappointed and won't buy the second.
With the main issues people had about the first game (the overworld and boring side jobs) being supposedly fixed, you'd imagine they'd send a lot of preview builds to have the media advertise that.
They need much more coverage.

G.O.O. said:
I just hope they don't expect the game to sell on the name of the first one, which was a niche game marketed like a blockbuster. Many were left disappointed and won't buy the second.

The opposite is also true, but I think the people who liked the game are going to be very vocal about the sequel. There's a good chance it'll outsell the original, if only by a little. Especially if it's an improvement.

oblo

Finally finished the first one last week...

I already was at the last ranked battle about a year ago when SSBB came out and Nintendo decided to exchange my Wii for a new one instead of cleaning it as promised on the phone, I trusted them and didn't copy my saves, fun times... Well I did enjoy playing through it a second time but seems like it took me a while... Ending, fake and real made it worth it anyway.

Not the best game I ever played but now I can say for sure that it's absolutely my favorite game of all-time nevertheless. Day one on number two because it's about the only game I can imagine to top that.

DrPirate

Banned
oblo said:
Finally finished the first one last week...

I already was at the last ranked battle about a year ago when SSBB came out and Nintendo decided to exchange my Wii for a new one instead of cleaning it as promised on the phone, I trusted them and didn't copy my saves, fun times... Well I did enjoy playing through it a second time but seems like it took me a while... Ending, fake and real made it worth it anyway.

Not the best game I ever played but now I can say for sure that it's absolutely my favorite game of all-time nevertheless. Day one on number two because it's about the only game I can imagine to top that.

I finished the game a couple of days ago too. I was going to make a LTTP thread but I know everyone fucking hates those so I thought better of it.

I LOVED this game. The amazing gameplay made the boring sidejobs sufferable and I played the game to completion in a couple of days. It was a very satisfying and full experience and I LOVED the art direction. The way it all looked like a 1980's arcade video game.

This game was absolutely fantastic. I'm now excited for NMH2.

Top Bottom