• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No new games in 2019, unfinished backlog only

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Well i finished a few more games.
and discovered a game I didn't knew existed, which came out in 2014. and was like the epilogue chapter to the Blackwell Franchise.

games finished: 10
4 Kingdom hearts games
Technobabylon
Snakebird Primer
Blackwell Legacy/Unbound
Kathy Rain.
Subnautica

i don't feel like writing much.
but i can say i didn't enjoy playing Kathy Rain as much as i was lead to believe i would, it was to serious and it was about family relations and it just felt a bit i don't know uninteresting to me. but i liked some of the puzzles and the whole Computer thing with floppies/boot up start sequences was a cool nostalgia trip. overall it was done well, but i didn't gave much for the actual story. Especially when the plot revealed itself it felt just so underwhelming. that said i enjoyed it enough to finish it so i guess that is something. i will say it had a pretty nice surreal ending so at least it did something right with the last locations.
Nice! That's a lot of progress so far this year.

Are you diving into KH3 yet or are there other KH games you want to complete first?

ROMhack

I've been playing more Mario Odyssey and feel I was wrong to dismiss the game for the 'story experience'. Feels like there's a complete new game that opens up after it!

Nice! That's a lot of progress so far this year.

Are you diving into KH3 yet or are there other KH games you want to complete first?

Im pretty much done i might give kh3 another spin after critical mode and dlc's has been provided. But other than that i got my kh fix for the year

I Will be playing a lot of point and click adventure games. These next months. And i might dive into some old school rpg like infinity engine ones but i am thinking of tackling shadowrun hongkong due to my previous enjoyment of dragonfall

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures was a by-the-numbers platformer, that sadly dropped all the nice little mechanical details that made the Pac-Man World games so great. Still, it is mechanically solid and has fun level design, so it is worth your time, but in contrast to the pretty unique first two Pac-Man World games it is a considerable drop. I have also already started Mad Dash Racing and am two levels from the end, so will likely post again today.

Best one so far: Poi Explorer Edition
Worst one so far: American McGee's Alice

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters
Pac-Man World
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Sly Cooper (4) Thieves in Time
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Alice: Madness Returns
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Blinx 2 Masters of Time and Space
Scaler
Pac-Man Ghostly Adventure

Currently playing:
Mad Dash Racing
Axiom Verge
Sly 2

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished KOTOR 2 - wow, absolutely fucking wow. Honestly an essential game for anyone who has managed like me to not play it. Mod it to make the swoop races and pazaak less awful though. I played light side without restored content, and it was just incredible. Kreya is an extraordinary character, absolutely fascinating, and the cast of villains was amazingly impressive both visually and in how they were written - so much in this game was vastly better than anything from the modern Star Wars sequels. I'm in absolute awe of it. I reckon I'll probably return to do a dark side run of 1 and 2, with restored content in 2, at some point.

Need to figure out what next - I'm tempted to go Mass Effect, continue on a theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

NahaNago

Already lost before I started as well but I do plan on now tackling my backlog. Dmc 5 was what messed me up for this year but I also had preorderd kh3 ages ago. Managed to beat digimon cybersleuth. Not sure what will be next since I've got quite a few games I started but never finished.

Yoshi

As I predicted, Mad Dash Racing is finished now too. The two boss stages were pretty annoying but otherwise it was a fun, albei super-short game. It cost less than 5€ though, so the shortness ist not really an issue, especially considering I needed to play it for my article series anyway. It is worse than Sonic R and Rayman M though, so for most people, who would like to try a 3D platformer racing game hybrid, Mad Dash Racing shouldn't even be up to consideration. Especially since Rayman M is not much more expensive anyway.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
Mad Dash Racing

Currently playing:
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2
Axiom Verge
Sly 2

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
It's interesting to see the huge technical leap from KOTOR 1/2 (2004/2006) to Mass Effect (2008) - they clearly had a lot more money to spend. I bounced off Mass Effect pretty hard when I first tried it, as it seemed to be just a crappy shooter. Can't say I love the cover shooter bollocks but having got to the Citadel (last time I bounced off before reaching that point, the opening is that bad) it's becoming a bit clearer now what it is. Also coming from the KOTOR games certain things make a bit more sense.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Eugh - so I now have a spaceship, great, but I've got to Therum in this stupid little car thing and honestly it's a ballache with the stupid Geth attacking and whatever the hell is at the refinery. Any tips on how to deal with that shit? It's just so fucking clunky.

Shotpun

Eugh - so I now have a spaceship, great, but I've got to Therum in this stupid little car thing and honestly it's a ballache with the stupid Geth attacking and whatever the hell is at the refinery. Any tips on how to deal with that shit? It's just so fucking clunky.

I agree it's clunky, but I don't really understand what the problem is? Just point and shoot at the bad guys and use your skills when appropriate. The shooting mechanics are annoying at the beginning of the game as all the guns overheat quickly and accuracy is crap without weapon mods and enough points in the weapon skills, just crouch for increased accuracy and don't go full on rapid-fire action-jackson.

Mass Effect 2 made the combat much slicker for the better or worse, depends who you ask, but since you said cover shooters aren't your thing you might find it even worse than ME1.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Well, if bl3 gets announced tomorrow it might be hard for me to keep true to the no new games pledge...

I'm just doing older games right now and loving it but Borderlands.... Is borderlands

Yoshi

Though I certainly made no effort to resist Yoshi's Crafted World, I did resist playing it extensively until I had finished Pac-Man Ghostly Adventures 2. Which is a pretty solid game. Very similar to the predecessor, but more polished and stealing a bit from Mario Galaxy (which is a good place to steal from). The fighting is still a bit too much, but other than that I was very well entertained. Yoshi will now occupy my play-at-home spot, but I will continue working on my backlog when on the go.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Sly 2

Yoshi

Today I have finished Sly 2 and I have to say... It's by far the worst of the three games by Sucker Punch that I have played so far. While Rocket was pretty great and Sly 1 was a very tight game, Sly 2 is totally bloated, with a lot of terrible missions, too much walking around in the hubs and having the last boss be a shooter mission (extra annoying with the sticks on Vita) was an extra insult. I really hope the third game is better again, but Sly 4 (which I had played first) is baiscally a level pack for Sly 2, so I am not too optimistic here...

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Tak The Great Juju Challenge DS

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Yoshi Yoshi you're an absolute fucking demon! How are you clearing these games so quickly? I think I've finished something like 4 games...

Yoshi

Yoshi Yoshi you're an absolute fucking demon! How are you clearing these games so quickly? I think I've finished something like 4 games...
You have played two giant WRPGs. Pac-Man Ghostly Adventures 1 & 2 lasted at most six hours each, for instance. I am playing a lot of short games, because 3D platformers are relatively short games and since it is my favourite genre and I am playing a lot of them right now, I am currently pretty good at them, so I also do not lose much time by repeating scenes (not that most of these games are difficult to begin with). How long have you played the Star Wars games? Probably 60 hours each? So they account for 6-10 of my games each...

Last edited:

BigBooper

I've been playing Xcom2 War of the Chosen for a little while now. Have put 70 hours into and into the final homestretch of this campaign. I like it quite a bit, much more than base Xcom2, but I don't quite like it as much as Xcom1. A lot of Xcom1 was poorly designed, but Xcom2 so far feels too balanced. Like, an alien invasion that conquered all the worlds governments is suddenly crippled because of a scrappy team of 20 people. There's very few surprises, where in the first game I would encounter several missions where my squad would be demolished.

Overall, it's still a great game though.

I've also been "playing" some of Stasis, and I think it may have broken me off of adventure games. The old humorous games from the 90s are still entertaining, but I'm beyond tired of the try everything one or more times, go to a different area to try something else, then go back to the previous area and try that first thing again a couple of times to see if something happens. I am going to take a break from these for a while.

Finished up Steamworld Heist last week. It was fun. Not an instant classic like Steamworld Dig, but still good.

I introduced my nephew to Street Fighter 2 CE this week. I was surprised that he actually seemed to like it quite a bit. We'll see if I can get him trained enough to do some super moves.

Yoshi

I have abued Yoshi's Crafted World to motivate me to play through Akuji The Heartless. Bad controls, bad camera, annoying fighting system, edgy junk story, mediocre level design. On the positive side, it is short, less than five hours.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2
Akuji The Heartless

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Tak The Great Juju Challenge DS

well i just finished through the entire Blackwell Franchise.. so thats 5 games.
13 games finished.

currently playing Resonance another point and click adventure game.. i am mostly going to be playing adventure games and i have so many to play, its great.. im not complaining.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Except for the strong visuals, Tak 3 DS was pretty uninteresting. Not really bad, but extremely short (it lasted two days worth of commute to and from work, so less than 2 hours), it has a lot of boring minigames and a pretty bad racing event. There are some ok-good platforming sequences in the latter two thirds of the game, but overall, it is the weakest Tak game.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2
Akuji The Heartless
Tak (3) The Great Juju Challenge DS

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Final Fantasy VI Advance

BigBooper

Yoshi Yoshi If you still have your ps3 hooked up, I highly recommend Puppeteer. It's not a highly skillful platformer, but the atmosphere and art is great.

Yoshi

Yoshi Yoshi If you still have your ps3 hooked up, I highly recommend Puppeteer. It's not a highly skillful platformer, but the atmosphere and art is great.
I have all my consoles hooked up, but I do not have a PS3, otherwise I would probably own Puppeteer already. But yes, that's very likely a good recommendation for me :).

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Seconding Puppeteer. It is a wild ride.

Keep up the good work Yoshi Yoshi ! I am still plugging away at DOJ with the occasional session of NSMB Wii and Mario Kart 7.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Had a bit of a spell without a main game, having bounced off Mass Effect's combat. Just couldn't get into the groove with anything so I've gone to GTA 4 having finally got the fucker to work (played it a lot back in the day but never beat it) and Yakuza 0. I reckon they ought to keep me going for a bit.

Yoshi

Our son is very needy in the nights at the moment due to his teeth and I am too sleepy to savour Yoshi's Crafted World properly, so I first played through Sly 3. Which is an OK level pack for Sly 2, that is way too crammed with all kinds of gimmick gameplay. All gameplay mechanisms are solid, but none are really great, which is a common theme for the game overall. I did enjoy it a bit more than Sly 2 though, because it was a bit less formulaic.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2
Akuji The Heartless
Sly 3

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Final Fantasy VI Advance

I think I need to give this a shot. I have an absolutely terrible habit of buying everything on sale - PSN, Xbox, Steam, Humble Bundle, etc. etc. - and then not playing them. First, I guess I need to make a list of games that I own, but that could take a while :-\

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
So.. minor change of plan from me - running 3 games instead of the usual 2 after the easy mode thread made me reinstall Dark Souls. So currently Dark Souls as my main, with Yakuza 0 as the other game I intend to put work into completing and GTA 4 as my fucking about for fun game.

Doing rather better than I have previously in Dark Souls, taking a bit of time to properly understand it. Sometimes it isn't as clear as it could be on what it expects of you, but that's probably just me being thick. Battles are fun, you really have to be awake, I'm slowly tuning into the rhythm of it. Enjoying Yakuza 0, I'm on the chapter where you switch to the guy in the cabaret club. Moving along nicely and having a fun time in a fun world. Story is engaging and enjoyable, it's brilliant fun. GTA 4 isn't as good as I remember. Took a lot of fucking about to get it working but I will persevere for my cats Roman and Niko.

So in summary...

Completed
Cruise For A Corpse (Atari ST) - Starts promisingly, a brilliant murder mystery wrapped in an adventure game engine, then it becomes pixel-hunting, no-logic bollocks with a story that makes zero sense.
Technobabylon
KOTOR 1
KOTOR 2

Gave Up On
The Nomad Soul - David Bowie is excellent, the first area is excellent but then the game goes to faux-Egypt and turns into a turd.
Mass Effect - Expected an RPG, got a mediocre shooter. Bounced off it. May go back to it to see if I can find it in me to love it.

In Progress
Dark Souls (Main)
Yakuza 0 (Side Dish)
GTA 4 (Bonus)

As an aside, big thank you to DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi for this thread - it's forced me to really go back and enjoy games I'd not put sufficient effort into. This thread has made my gaming life better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

I have just finished Mushroom Men which was requested of me for the 3D platformer series I write. Nice style, but gameplay wise pretty average game.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2
Akuji The Heartless
Sly 3
Mushroom Men

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Final Fantasy VI Advance

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Still playing Daioujou. Got a new high score. The 1-ALL should be finished before the end of the year.

6WcKzB4m.jpg

Also been playing some Spelunky multiplayer mode with the two older kids. There are a ton of maps and it's surprisingly fun. I get my butt kicked half the time from the flippancy and randomness of the gameplay, so it's never boring.

I'm seeing all sorts of cool games coming out that I am eager to play next year (or the year after), but I am very much enjoying my current collection. Feels good to cozy up to some good games and really play them for all they're worth.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Another requested game, which was quite fun, but suffered from a lack of drop shadow (had realistic shadows instead, which is bad for 3D platformers) and a size of 2.5 hours, Space Chimps, is done. Now I'm really closing in on finishing all my 3D platformers. The tooth situation is improving though, so I will hopefully put the 3d platformers to rest for now and focus on Yoshi. Maybe.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2
Akuji The Heartless
Sly 3
Mushroom Men
Space Chimps

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Final Fantasy VI Advance

Yoshi

I remembered that I hadn't properly finished FreezeMe, which I now rectified. There were only ~10 missions missing, so it was a short one. I like the level design in FreezeMe, but the controls are wonky, unfortunately. Still, better than quite a few of the other games I have played on my 3D platformer spree. No match for Poi though.

Finished:
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Pac-Man World
Tak Guardians of Gross
Pac-Man World 2
Poi Explorer Edition
Jersey Devil
Toy Story 2
American McGee's Alice
Sly Raccoon
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Pac-Man World 3
Ty 2
Voodoo Vince
Scaler
Mad Dash Racing
Sly 2
Akuji The Heartless
Sly 3
Mushroom Men
Space Chimps
FreezeMe

Currently playing:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Axiom Verge
Final Fantasy VI Advance

BigBooper

Far Cry - Been playing through Far Cry 1 this weekend. It's still a great shooter. I miss the tropical Far Cry setting. Far Cry 3 was my favorite modern one too.

Injustice 2 - Finished up the campaign and been playing a few matches here and there. I liked the style of the game, but the story was pretty weak. The moves are simple enough that I don't feel like I need to take classes to play decently.

XCOM 2 WOTC - I finished this up a week and a half ago. I still enjoyed it all the way through, but the way the game and story progressed make me think there's no way they will make XCOM 3 have a satisfying conclusion to the story. Also, this game was significantly easier than XCOM. I feel like it's hard to lose unless you just ignore the doomsday clock completely. I hope they can up the tension in the sequel some way.

Anno 2070 - I started this up this weekend also. I don't know if I like it yet. I kinda feel like it's got too many extra gameplay bells and whistles that takes away from the city building excellence that Anno 1404 mastered.

Still playing Daioujou. Got a new high score. The 1-ALL should be finished before the end of the year.

6WcKzB4m.jpg

Also been playing some Spelunky multiplayer mode with the two older kids. There are a ton of maps and it's surprisingly fun. I get my butt kicked half the time from the flippancy and randomness of the gameplay, so it's never boring.

I'm seeing all sorts of cool games coming out that I am eager to play next year (or the year after), but I am very much enjoying my current collection. Feels good to cozy up to some good games and really play them for all they're worth.

I never could do too well against my two sons in Spelunky multiplayer (PS4). They routinely, and effortlessly, kick my ass. My older son has even won the game single player at least once (I could never get past the ice levels myself) and my younger son is just a frickin' beast in multiplayer. I have no idea how I can shoot a shotgun at him and he just nonchalantly jumps over my shotgun blast, knocks it out of my hands and proceeds to murder me with it all the while saying "Thanks for the shotgun, Dad" out of the side of his mouth. Then my older son says, "Gee thanks Dad. Now you just gave him a shotgun," and I'm like "I didn't *give* it to him - he just *took* it from me!"

I tend to just run around and merely try and survive against those two while waiting for one of them to take down the other (even if I almost always just usually get killed in the crossfire). Getting old sucks! :)

Last edited:

AdamisFox

I've finished Klonoa - Door to Phantomile yesterday. I've finished years ago on the original PS1 (and the Wiimake) but this time I wanted to play it on the PS3. I then discovered the PAL version was horrible (slowed down musics, etc) so thanks to a friend of mine, I could download the US version.

Next, the original Gex on PS1.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Happy Easter all, I'm back after the Lenten interlude. Not reading online forums did make it easier to avoid spending money on games, as I didn't buy any games at all during Lent. Actually I hardly played games at all, not by design necessarily as I naturally play less generally in late March/April l because it's some of the best weather we get all year where I live. But not reading this forum every day certainly made me think about gaming less in general.

But my Gamepass sub did auto-renew for a month without me realizing it. I had not even turned on my Xbox in a while and forgot about it. For a spot of good news, I got a refund for my one month EA Access sub (to try out Anthem) after canceling it. So, game spending remains quite low so far this year, and this thread is one of the main reasons.

I hope everyone else is remaining strong.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I've kept strong. April has most been practicing DOJ, but I've also played a few other games:

OutRun 2 on Xbox (360 BC). Really fun arcade racer. I love the feel of drifting. It's not exactly "easy", but it's consistent. Whodathunk a branching set of 60-second arcade maps would be so dang fun! I've only gotten to stage 4 (probably on the easier route) but that's better than I did when I first played it in arcades. I haven't played it in a very long time, so this is the closest I've come to breaking the "no new games" rule so far.

I guess that's a testament to this idea: since one can always go back and play long-forgotten games from your own past, twelve months of "No New Games" isn't all that challenging, as long as you resign yourself to digging up some old gems.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed some sessions of OutRun 2 this April, and I'll probably keep it in the rotation for a few more weeks, at least until I can beat Arcade mode. I tried "Heart Attack mode" twice -- which I don't remember trying in the arcade -- and that was a blast. Basically, your passenger gives you a few brief missions during each stretch of the race, and you're graded from F to AAA (or higher?!). Anyway, it may become my preferred way of playing once I master the normal arcade mode.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition was gifted to me by a friend. I owned it years ago and played the heck out of it, beating it several times including all the Mercenary stuff. I tried getting into the PS4 version but I missed the Wii pointer controls, so my friend picked it up from our local non-Gamestop used-game shop. I played up to the typewriter just before you encounter your first chainsaw dude. Suspicions confirmed: Wii is the best version of this game. The pointing controls make it trivial to headshot / kneecap / weak-spot anything in sight. Makes the whole game feel like an extended House of the Dead romp. I need to get a new nunchuck, though. The stick has some drift in it.

Also, I briefly returned to Money Puzzle Exchanger. I get a little better each time I boot it up. The chaining is harder to figure out on the fly compared to Magical Drop III (which I prefer overall), but this is fun in its own way.

Last edited:

ROMhack

Ooo Outrun 2 is one I've always wanted to play. Heard nothing but good things about it.

I'm still technically in this.. somehow. Just ordered FF VIII off eBay but it's okay because I originally had the game when I was 11. Playing the long ass backloggery game.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nothing but mad respect for those of you still doing this nearly 5 months in. I'm probably still in the Distracted Kanye tier (or close to it) but so far most of the new games I've picked up in 2019 have been ace.

I've been playing a lot of retro stuff lately, mostly PS1 since I got a playstation classic. Finished Parasite Eve, now playing Lunar Silver Star Story for the first time. Also gonna sink a bit of time into Assassin's Creed Odyssey now that the new DLC is out, and I guess that counts since it was purchased last year.

Elcid

Banned
Does it count if I rebuy backlog PS3 games on PC? Just trying to clear them in better graphics. I'm happy though I'm working through it bit by bit.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Does it count if I rebuy backlog PS3 games on PC? Just trying to clear them in better graphics. I'm happy though I'm working through it bit by bit.
That's fine. If you've played a game before but obtained it on a more convenient platform, no big deal.

Elcid

Banned
That's fine. If you've played a game before but obtained it on a more convenient platform, no big deal.
Boosh in that case I've only bought 1 game this year for myself. The rest have all been upgrades or games for my wife. I've beaten Disgaea D2, Dead Space 3, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Astrobot, The Last Guardian, Resident Evil Revelations 2, and Horizon Zero Dawn. I started all of them pre-2019 but finished them all this year.

Edit: 8. Just beat Arkham Origins. I stopped playing the game 3 or 4 years ago. I was 30min away from beating it. For backloggers like me from the PS3 days, PSNOW is amazing.

Last edited:
I don't mind if you post here.

I haven't played any new games so far this year. Score-chasing in Daioujou has helped a lot, though. It's much easier to ignore new games when you are neck-deep in a specific title or genre.
You didn´t catch the joke. Last time I post here you sent me back to check indie games.... jajaja

Has to be difficult mate. How much games left in your back cataloge?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
You didn´t catch the joke. Last time I post here you sent me back to check indie games.... jajaja

Has to be difficult mate. How much games left in your back cataloge?
Hah! Sorry, but I have no sense of humor. 🤖 You should know this by now.

What games have you been playing?

I still have tons of games in the back-catalogue. I am in no danger of running out. I may, in fact, attempt this again in 2020 but we will see...

Hah! Sorry, but I have no sense of humor. 🤖 You should know this by now.

What games have you been playing?

I still have tons of games in the back-catalogue. I am in no danger of running out. I may, in fact, attempt this again in 2020 but we will see...
hahahha If you haven´t got sense of humor... fuck! you send m,e back to check indie games seriously! You banished me!

Actually playuing really old back catalog.

I just end Mount and Blade Warband... I had this games by years and just played it around 120h... amazing game but age so bad. And just started with Far Cry 5. I am loving Far cry 5. I like the level of detail of everithing in the development.

Top Bottom