"No thank you, Mr. Pecker" AMI, the owner of the National Enquirer, tries to blackmail Jeff Bezos with dick pics.

Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-thank-you-mr-pecker-146e3922310f

AMI took Pecker's name too literally when they they allegedly tried to blackmail Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon, with demands in exchange to not releasing dick pics of him.

For people who don't recall what AMI is in the news for:
"AMI, the owner of the National Enquirer, led by David Pecker, recently entered into an immunity deal with the Department of Justice related to their role in the so-called “Catch and Kill” process on behalf of Donald Trump and his election campaign. Mr. Pecker and his company have also been investigated for various actions they’ve taken on behalf of the Saudi Government. "

Not sure why these are so scandalous but whatever:

Oct 23, 2012
Yes, the richest muthafucka in the world cares if people see his probably completely average dick. How fucking stupid you have to be to try and blackmail him LOL.

Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
AMI and Pecker are in deep trouble, and in more ways than you think. Not only did they try to blackmail Jeff Bezos and put it in writing, their immunity deal with the Southern District of New York was contingent upon them not committing further crimes (of any kind). In other words, it's open season... and frankly, I wouldn't shed a tear if AMI, the Enquirer and Pecker go down in flames.

Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
If the Enquirer releases the pics then Bezos can just buy the internet and delete them. Problem solved.
Apparently the Enquirer runs in part on Amazon services. Not that I think Bezos would be so rash as to simply pull support, but you'd think AMI would think twice about blackmailing a CEO that could potentially take them offline.

Jan 12, 2009
This is insane.

Didn't he already get a divorce and move in with the Mistress? You think he has anything to lose here?

Say goodbye AMI.

Mar 30, 2007
I have a feeling Trump is going to be rolled up in this. He just loves to pal around with the shadiest douchebags this world has to offer.