• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Time to Die Delayed to April 2021

Hulk_Smash

Banned

You know, I'm not like some of you who just LOVE the idea of theaters dying so you can drool over the fantasy of only paying $8.00 for a brand new $200 million blockbuster spectacle worthy of the full theatre experience.

HOWEVER, this shit is just infuriating. While it's certainly not the movie theaters or movie producers' fault, they are playing along with the whole shutdown scam and it's cost them billions. Not sure why they are just bending over and taking it up the ass, but it doesn't matter. I've gotten out of the routine of going to the theater for these kinds of movies. So, I guess they got what they wanted from me. I wanted to see this movie and was willing to see it this fall, but now I won't see it in the theater at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
ngl didn’t even know this was coming out

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
That is crap. As long a theaters space out the available seats it should be fine. I mean, Trump has thousands at rallies and he doesn't give a shit.................oh.............he has Covid!

JayK47

They really need to make this available on one of the many streaming services. Pretty sure other movies have done well with this during COVID.

sol_bad

Sorry people who were hoping VOD would take off.
:(

They really need to make this available on one of the many streaming services. Pretty sure other movies have done well with this during COVID.

You won't find any proof of this at all.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
Life comes at you fast

jfGQT9V.png

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The positive in this is the first couple of negative reviews will likely be addressed during the coming months coming out with alternative endings (mass effect 3, justice league etc.) love the timing spring is a perfect opportunity.

Another gaffer called this in the other No time to die thread.

The gaffer said it would be delayed until next year. I just can't remember who it was

xrnzaaas

The future of 100mil+ movies is interesting, because no one found the solution how to replace the cinema income. And personally I don't believe the news of how much money Disney has gotten from Mulan viewings.

sol_bad

The future of 100mil+ movies is interesting, because no one found the solution how to replace the cinema income. And personally I don't believe the news of how much money Disney has gotten from Mulan viewings.

The news is 60-90 million.
Not very much money at all.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Citing that they want to make as much as the £200 million it cost to make back. By delaying it another 6 months thats not really going to help get any money back is it?

This covid thing will be around for a lot longer than next April, nobody is going to click a finger and 'BAM' 400 people in one sitting in a cinema. Its going to be socially distanced for the foreseeable.

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
What?
You think another 20 million box office would save 128 cinemas?
If Bond was coming out this year, they wouldn’t be closing. That is indisputable. It would be more than 20 million in addition to government help for workers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom