• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NoE announces Reginl...no...PokéPark: Pikachu's Great Adventure (+other releasedates)

Shiggy

Tentative releasedates for Europe (incomplete!), dates are yet to be confirmed officially:

Wii:
July:
16 - Toy Story 3
30 - PokéPark: Pikachu's Great Adventure

September:
02 - My FitnessCoach
02 - HAWX2
09 - MySims SkyHeroes
16 - Rock Band: Pearl Jam
17 - Disney Epic Mickey
30 - FIFA11

Q3:
Metroid: Other M
FlingSmash

DS:
June 25th - Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

July:
16 - Toy Story 3
29 - MegaMan Zero Collection

September:
09 - MySims SkyHeroes
23 - Sports Collection

Please note that Nintendo will announce several titles for Q3 and Q4 in July.

Special thanks to Waldmeier AG, Swiss distributor of Nintendo products.

With such an lineup it's no surprise that European software sales decreased by an immense amount.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I hope this thread title isn't implying people actually want Reginleiv.

Uhhhh, well, thanks for telling me Nintendo, I guess I have a DQ game to look foward to now.

It would`ve been nice if they hyped it up just a little bit.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
DQIXDQIXDQIXDQIXDQIXDQIXDQIXDQIX

...WHERE THE FUCK IS IT NOA

WHERE THE FUCK

IMMA HAVE TO IMPORT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU GUYS SUCK OR WHAT

[Nintex]

Nintendo of Europe publishes games for Wii....

January - lol wut
February - Endless Ocean 2
March - ???????
April - All your Monster Hunters belong to us now
May - Sin & Punishment 2 / let's publish Samurai Warriors 3
June - Super Mario Galaxy 2
July - Pokepark biatches
August - wut wut wut
September - I kid
October - TBA
November - oh shit end of the year already, see you next year!
December - It's a secret to everyone... Zelda? lol see you NEXT YEAR!

Shiggy

rockman zx said:
According to Capcom Europe the date is June, 11.

It may depend on where you live :)

Nintex said:
January - lol wut
February - Endless Ocean 2
March - ???????
April - All your Monster Hunters belong to us now You forgot Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III European Version
May - Sin & Punishment 2 / let's publish Samurai Warriors 3
June - Super Mario Galaxy 2
July - Pokepark biatches
August - wut wut wut
September - I kid
October - TBA
November - oh shit end of the year already, see you next year!
December - It's a secret to everyone... Zelda? lol see you NEXT YEAR!

I am pretty certain that there will be a few surprises at E3 - including Last Window ;)

@banKai
My mistake there. I always try to get a confirmation of NoE releasedates from at least two distributors, therefore I mix some of them up.

C.T.

Cosmonaut X said:
Why the Reginleiv in the title? Was it yourself who had hinted it would hit Europe in an earlier thread?

I guess he's disappointed it won't hit Q1/2?

m.i.s.

Banned
Shiggy said:
With such an lineup it's no surprise that European software sales decreased by an immense amount.

Wat?

Nintendo isn't the only developer / publisher you know! :D

wrowa

[Nintex] said:
Last I heard is that NoE is shooting for October due to multilanguage voice acting and such
NoE and multilanguage voice acting? Does not compute.

Well, they did it for Fire Emblem...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
upandaway said:
Yeah damn, I just saw the DQIX at the OP.

Nothing big man, I'm sure they'll release it in the US. There's E3 and all that.

My post intended to express dissatisfaction at Nintendo of America's continued delayed releases of titles that are readily available much earlier in other regions, like Sin and Punishment: Star Successor's June release in comparison to the current European launch.

It's like we live in the Twilight Zone.

upandaway

Regulus Tera said:
My post intended to express dissatisfaction at Nintendo of America's continued delayed releases of titles that are readily available much earlier in other regions, like Sin and Punishment: Star Successor's June release in comparison to the current European launch.

It's like we live in the Twilight Zone.
We get it the same way in other areas! Japan are the only ones that go out of this clean.

[Nintex]

Shiggy said:
09 - MySims SkyHeroes
Good news friends, I just got word that this is the first MySims game for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 so the game will get the attention and care that it needs!

farnham

Banned
[Nintex] said:
Good news friends, I just got word that this is the first MySims game for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 so the game will get the attention and care that it needs!
i thought the first Mysims was a pretty good game.. at least for the animal crossing and harvestmoon people

thefil

I'm so jealous that you guys have a DQIX release date. And upset that my DSi wouldn't play it if I imported.

Has anyone heard of when Inazuma Eleven is coming out? I thought NoE said that it would be out around June for World Cup...

Boney

Banned
thefil said:
I'm so jealous that you guys have a DQIX release date. And upset that my DSi wouldn't play it if I imported.
But if it's a regular DS game it will play right?

Top Bottom