• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noir Horror Game 'White Night' Coming to PS4 on March 3rd

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=8npLda6XP-s&x-yt-cl=85114404

16397702185_96fda2b7f9_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...e-night-coming-to-ps4-on-march-3rd/#sf7226543

Reminds me of that animated film Renaissance visually. Wasn't anything to shout about, but it sure was pretty to look at.

This game definitely looks interesting though. On my radar now.

Nemesis_

Sometimes these over stylised games can lead to a less than pleasant viewing experience, but I'm definitely excitd to play it

Oh man, this has been one of my most anticipated games. I hope they keep the horror smart, though. The ghost they showed in the trailer was a bit on the nose.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Awww, this looks killer. Not just visually, but it seems to play like an old-school survival-horror as well. I wonder if there's any combat.
It does, good ol RE type, like the art style but I have a feeling it'll effect it in someway.

Fady K

One of my most wanted Xbox One games back in the day. Excited to get it on my PS4 😍😍😍

This looks so good. I've been wanting someone to take a modern stab at old school survival horror for a while now. Fixed camera angles, unique art style, film noir dripping all over, cool protagonist, good setting. I'm hoping the game has good
tank
controls. This is an instant pre-order for me the second it goes up on the store.

futurama.jpg

wowzors

I find it humorous that a black and white game was announced on a console notorious for crushing blacks. That said, will buy.

I loved the aesthetic of madworld.

Really glad to see a similar look to a different type of game.

I'v always felt it would work partially well in bringing manga to games if you wanted to keep the manga aesthetic intact.

_Ryo_

looks like a survival horror adventure game. Damn, rise of Adventure gaming, Grim Fandango, Dreamfall Chapters, White Night, Life is Strange, Kings Quest,D4, Wadget Eye games, and eh, I guess telltale. Makes me so happy.

looks like a survival horror adventure game. Damn, rise of Adventure gaming, Grim Fandango, Dreamfall Chapters, White Night, Life is Strange, Kings Quest,D4, Wadget Eye games, and eh, I guess telltale. Makes me so happy.

One of these is not like the others.

Very pleased to see this dated. Hope it turns out to be good.

_Ryo_

Huh? Which one? From the screens and the subtitle dialogue and the little UI shown... (Light bulb icon) this game appears to be quite similar to the other modern adventure games...

Unless you mean Grim Fandango, it's a remaster and new to a lot of people. So... I'm gonna count it! xD

Top Bottom