• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norbizness Weblog - my older brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

olimario

Banned
My brother and I are really nothing alike when it comes to religion or politics, but I love the guy to death. His weblog is a constant source of entertainment to me.

Norbizness on Summer Flicks. just a taste of the many things he talks about.

http://www.norbizness.com/
Cybernetic Ghost of Movie Reviews from the Future
gds_spiderman2docock.jpg

22 more days, my clammy armies of the basement!

This kind of recycled crap is enough to make me spend time out of doors! The pasty horror!

(1) The Chronicles of Riddick: Answers the piercing, prequelesque questions that most of the homiez on the East Side have been asking. What's up with that night vision guy from Pitch Black? Can we get two hours of backstory on that shit, homes? With some Dame Judi Dench thrown in, ese?

(2) Garfield: It's pretty hard to do injustice to a shitty, shitty comic strip that's been on autopilot since the early 80s, but I think this may do it.

(3) The Stepford Wives: No thanks, got my Bette Midler fill for eternity by accidentally catching 11 seconds of Beaches one time.

(4) Around the World in 80 Days: Combines all of the best elements of Wild Wild West with the stone cold action groove of The Medallion. Pure radioactive cinematic poison.

(5) Dodgeball-- A True Underdog Story: According to the trailer, people getting hit with things will comprise 85.4% of the movie. There were rumors that Ben Stiller used to be funny. Am I thinking Next of Kin?

(6) The Terminal: I actually don't know too much about this movie, but I'll bet my ...batteries not included Laserdisc that the redemption of a man/rescue of a child theme will be employed, somehow.

(7) White Chicks: Seen the preview yet? Good God almighty on a playing card. The only suspense left is... which Wayan will win the Best Actor Oscar?

(8) De-Lovely: I think I can actually find old movies that feature Cole Porter songs without having to put up with human ham factory Kevin Kline or washed-up You Can't Do That On Television! alums.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Haha, your brother's site is already listed on my sidebar of recommended sites. Small web.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
(1) The Chronicles of Riddick: Answers the piercing, prequelesque questions that most of the homiez on the East Side have been asking. What's up with that night vision guy from Pitch Black? Can we get two hours of backstory on that shit, homes? With some Dame Judi Dench thrown in, ese?

It is not a prequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom