• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North America-GAF: Gold Nunchuk is back at Club Nintendo!

hiryu64

It's back, ladies and gentlemen! Get 'em while they're hot!

900 coins, grab it here!

I got mine:
4h3eD.png

EDIT: Sold out as of this edit. Til next time!

Nice, doing the smart thing and grabbing one before telling everybody else, lol

Mine's sitting around barely used so far. I kinda wish it came while I was in the middle of skyward sword, I would probably nerd out and use it like crazy.

totowhoa

Banned
I'm way short and probably won't get it before it disappears again. If only the stupid Wii U + Nintendo Land pack-in would have gotten me the full 350 points I deserve! :mad:

/entitled gamer

but really, I wish I had those extra points for this :( ... plus an additional two hundred so I could actually get it.

IrishNinja

we literally get scraps from NOJ/E's table

Zelda statue
SNES controller
Mario Kart trophies
8-bit Mario pillow
soundtracks, polo shirts, etc

hey let's give them that gold nunchuck with a white cord again, that's the ticket

ugh im saving these coins for top tier stuff that isnt coming

Wild Gold Nunchuck was caught!

It's too bad my gold Wiimote won't be getting all that much action anymore now that my attention is a lot more focused on the Wii U, but I've been saving for this guy for too long not to get it.

I need that fucking snes controller. I got my hopes up last year that the platinum reward would be it. I haven't used those stupid playing cards once.

was able to get from the nintendo land post-play survey. ddin't think i was going to get any coins for that game, let alone 50.

i like the physical prizes

IrishNinja

I need that fucking snes controller. I got my hopes up last year that the platinum reward would be it. I haven't used those stupid playing cards once.

wish granted!
2014 CN offers SNES controller for 2000 coins, new WU virtual console re-releases only work on the tablet

Resilient

If anybody needs a few more coins I have a spare code for either Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks, US, not sure which one. Just PM if you're keen for it and I'll get it in like 13 minutes once I finish eating.

AzVal

Got mine, I am at 0 points now, had to fill 3 post plays and snatched a code from a friends game but got to exactly 900 points

Anybody knows how much does it take to send it and if the invoice is visible from the outside?

Got mine, I am at 0 points now, had to fill 3 post plays and snatched a code from a friends game but got to exactly 900 points

Anybody knows how much does it take to send it and if the invoice is visible from the outside?

If it's like the cases I got mine in about a week or so. I live in Florida and I think they ship them out from Washington IIRC, so if you're closer you might get it faster.

madmook

Shit, I've got 820, and can bump it up to like 860 with some surveys I haven't done, but then still short. :(

I even have the gold wiimote from the Skyward Sword bundle, but I guess it won't ever get it's color-buddy because these gold nunchucks always seem to sell out rather quickly.

kitsuneyo

we literally get scraps from NOJ/E's table

Zelda statue
SNES controller
Mario Kart trophies
8-bit Mario pillow
soundtracks, polo shirts, etc

hey let's give them that gold nunchuck with a white cord again, that's the ticket

ugh im saving these coins for top tier stuff that isnt coming

The SNES controller had disappeared last time I checked. So had the Wii Remote holder I was going to settle for since I don't have enough points.

EDIT - Wrong, the SNES controller is there.

Got one two months ago when they were available and sold it for 80 on Amazon. Just sold the one I ordered today for 75 on Amazon as well (going to put the address Nintendo ships to as the buyer's address on my order). Pretty much paid for my XL. No more points left though.

IrishNinja

The SNES controller had disappeared last time I checked. So had the Wii Remote holder I was going to settle for since I don't have enough points.

EDIT - Wrong, the SNES controller is there.

yup. my offer still stands - godforbid out store has anything ya'll want, i'll trade it for that SNES controller!

~ZIO~

Neo Member
I ordered two of these back when they had it up during the summer. I have one to use, and one to keep for resell.

It was unfortunate, though, because that 16 game box that showed up a few weeks ago I could get because I hadn't recovered in terms of coins. Oh well.

Dwayne

This. I too have 4000 stars and nothing worth grabbing.

What's worse is you can't even order stuff from Club Nintendo Australia at the moment if you live in New Zealand, as the address input field only has the option of "Australia" for country :(

Damn. 80 points short. That was a lot of code entering to find that out.
PM me, I have a USA code at home with one of my games, useless to me in New Zealand.

hiryu64

Bump for the AM crowd. Last time they offered this they sold out in 14 hours. Seems like they either have a lot more in stock than before or there's a lot less demand this time around. Either way, it's still in stock.

Top Bottom