• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not Another One

Dear GAF,

I truly enjoy reading your gaming opinions, from console peasant to glorious PC overlord, I value it all. What I cannot accept though, is seeing that dumb face plastered all over the forum. So we need to have a talk about that guy here:

0607-dj-khaled-inf-01-1200x630.jpg

Whatever cosmic caprice is responsible for making that vapid and talentless hack famous, I shall at least attempt to stem the tide against that cruel fate. No more, I say!

What unites us is our common hobby, our love for games and our passion to 24/7 nolive even the biggest and boldest games. We gamers make proof of our our iron commitment when our bae whispers those sweet words into our ears: "Me? Or Dark Souls?". Well, we all know the answer to that of course. In the hopes of making my appeal to this unbroken resolve, hear my words.

My brothers and sisters, my fellow doomslayers and platinum hunters, I call upon you to banish that unsightly fool from this place, so that once again we may share in the unsullied glory that is gaming.

For those heeding my call, fear not, for I have brought with me a plentiful supply of gifs to be used instead. Enjoy:

t8SYnEt.gif

v9mxBXj.gif

U48WQ2x.gif

So2t0IL.gif

duWveix.gif

83J7dFk.gif

zhWJUgp.gif

SlR0Te6.gif

Feel free to add to our bountiful blessing of gifs so that we may never see that fat neckbeard's face again.
Thanks for listening!

Best wishes,
strange

Someone finally said it

the Khaled GIF thing stopped being funny like 30 minutes after it started, and it’s since been beaten to fuckin’ death over the last 6 months

Especially when someone posts an “analysis” thread with no summary or details, just the video link and a lazy Khaled GIF

We can do better

general election uk GIF by BBC

Last edited:

skakmk

But... But... There is this culturally appropriate charm these DJK gifs bring. I can’t imagine a console comparison without an “another one” DJL post for the rest of this gen!

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Dear GAF,

I truly enjoy reading your gaming opinions, from console peasant to glorious PC overlord, I value it all. What I cannot accept though, is seeing that dumb face plastered all over the forum. So we need to have a talk about that guy here:

0607-dj-khaled-inf-01-1200x630.jpg

Whatever cosmic caprice is responsible for making that vapid and talentless hack famous, I shall at least attempt to stem the tide against that cruel fate. No more, I say!

What unites us is our common hobby, our love for games and our passion to 24/7 nolive even the biggest and boldest games. We gamers make proof of our our iron commitment when our bae whispers those sweet words into our ears: "Me? Or Dark Souls?". Well, we all know the answer to that of course. In the hopes of making my appeal to this unbroken resolve, hear my words.

My brothers and sisters, my fellow doomslayers and platinum hunters, I call upon you to banish that unsightly fool from this place, so that once again we may share in the unsullied glory that is gaming.

For those heeding my call, fear not, for I have brought with me a plentiful supply of gifs to be used instead. Enjoy:

t8SYnEt.gif

v9mxBXj.gif

U48WQ2x.gif

So2t0IL.gif

duWveix.gif

83J7dFk.gif

zhWJUgp.gif

SlR0Te6.gif

Feel free to add to our bountiful blessing of gifs so that we may never see that fat neckbeard's face again.
Thanks for listening!

Best wishes,
strange

giphy.gif

We gonna miss you.:lollipop_crying:

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
It's not supposed to be clever, it's just lighthearted.

What do you guys want in DF and VS threads? Pure undiluted console wars? Because that's pretty much what you end up with once you remove the DJ Khaled memes.
Measured logical discussion about technical details and differences without the sophomoric tribal confirmation bias favoring your preferred shiny plastic-box?

Would be a nice start.

But then... it's very clear that logical and measured and impartial discussions are not the desired discourse among the members of GAF because the most obnoxious "System Wars" posts get the most upvotes, so.... yeah.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Measured logical discussion about technical details and differences without the sophomoric tribal confirmation bias favoring your preferred shiny plastic-box?

Would be a nice start.

But then... it's very clear that logical and measured and impartial discussions are not the desired discourse among the members of GAF because the most obnoxious "System Wars" posts get the most upvotes, so.... yeah.

It started competitive, but now most xbox and PS fans laugh at each other as it's now considered a light-hearted meme, sometimes to exaggerate extremely small advantages from one to another.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Ya'll remember the first 5 years of reaction gifs existing?

There was like 10 total gifs people used.. and you'd see every thread with them.. and then you'd get people quote responding with "great gif usage!" or "I was totally about to post the same GIF"

Good gawd it was way more annoying than the occasional another one crap.

Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom