• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not to be outdone, Mary Jane becomes every superhero in new Marvel variants for June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember a couple of years ago, when Marvel announced a month of variants featuring Gwen Stacy dressed as some of their most famous superheroes?

Mary Jane Watson is hoping you don't.

rse7w64.jpg
2f5EuBt.jpg

GkkChA7.jpg
AJpgrsW.jpg

slBaYeE.jpg
X1ZPQkV.jpg

ywNINLN.jpg
zJ7H7iD.jpg

fRE5lQK.jpg
6D9NE2C.jpg
And, of course...

For some unfathomable reason, she also decided to dress as a boring nobody.

I like the iron fist cover the most.

Punisher variant looks like a "What If...?" parody.

Do they still make these? Or did they realize they would run into a wall where the Whatifiverse would intersect too much with the insane ideas they actually put forward in the canon?

Makonero

That Mary Jane Iron Man is aces! Gives me a real Samus Aran vibe.

This is the only one I don't recognize.

There're Deadpool logos in the background so...Deadpool?

I don't get this, Marvel craps all over Mary Jane, why now does she get all the love?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Venom cover looks like something they actually would have done back in the 90s.

Wait, was there a story where MJ got a symbiote? I'd be kind of surprised if they didn't do it.

Kevinroc

As I said in the Comics OT, I dig some of those covers. I'm hoping there are more to be revealed. And I wouldn't mind if some of these covers were expanded upon (such as MJ Fist and Captain Marvel J).

The Captain Marvel cover is kinda the best one actually.
Now, when's the Marlo variants month? Best female redhead in the Marvel Universe by far.

Nesotenso

saw this earlier. love MJ and love most of these. man I wish Slott could write a decent MJ or Felicia. We really need new blood on Amazing Spider-man

Apdiddy

Janepool looks strangely like a character from Overwatch.

For whatever reason, I actually wouldn't mind a female Punisher.

Aceun

Not that I want Mary Jane to be any of these characters, but these all look great!

The Captain Marvel, Hulk and Strange ones are easily standouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom