• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Note to Nabisco: We will always remember Twigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabisco would have you believe Twigs never existed. The product has vanished from store shelves... replaced by even more facings of Triscuits and Wheat Thins. All product information erased from their website. Email about the sesame cheesy Flavor Originals™ to customer service are ignored. It seems my favorite gaming snack is no more.

4400000101.jpg

Gone, but not forgotten...

totoro'd

I used to love those when I was younger, haven't had them in over 10 years or so though.

I'd actually completely forgot about them until you made this topic.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Bring back Twigs
And Bugles
One of my more unusual possessions is a Bugles box written entirely in Arabic with illustrations of desert people munching on Bugles while watching TV.

bjork

Dsal said:
Bring back Twigs
And Bugles
One of my more unusual possessions is a Bugles box written entirely in Arabic with illustrations of desert people munching on Bugles while watching TV.

SCAN THIS PLZ

also, :lol @ "desert people"

Wait a minute... They don't make Bugles anymore?!?!?!

I was just thinking the other day how I'd like to have some again. Haven't had them in a few years. FUCKING GENERAL MILLS!!

edit: They still list them on their webpage...

Well, I just saw Bugles at Safeway, they are in bags by the chips, not in boxes. They are indeed on the website, and there were manufacturer's coupons nearby that don't expire until Dec. Go make your own thread Bugles whores! We need to find out what happened to Twigs! :lol

Has anyone seen Apple Newtons on the market anywhere? APPLE not Caramel Apple. A year or so ago Apple Newtons just disappeared from every single market anywhere around me and I am in a big market (chicago). WTF. Apple Newtons were freaking delicious and non-fat. I am still so pissed i can't have one.

Fatalah

waynej506 said:
I forgot about Bugles, do they still exist?

They do, I'm eating some right now, in fact. They taste as good as I remember -- I'm having the original flavor. I remember having the cheese flavored once, and they were glorious.

I love they sound they make when you shake a bunch in your hand. It's like a wonderful musical instrument. Wonderful little bugle chimes.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The fuck is this shit?

And the bump isn't even about Keebler Pizzarias?

tumblr_l6n0aaHi1L1qb3mmfo1_400.jpg

FUCK OFF.

Jangocube

Banned
morningbus said:
The fuck is this shit?

And the bump isn't even about Keebler Pizzarias.

FUCK OFF.

Damn, I used to love those. Absolutely terrible aftertaste though if I remember correctly, so you just had to eat more and more.

morningbus said:
The fuck is this shit?

And the bump isn't even about Keebler Pizzarias?

tumblr_l6n0aaHi1L1qb3mmfo1_400.jpg

FUCK OFF.

Hey, I don't want to hotlink and I can't access my photobucket at work, but I found a current product that tastes just like these, as long as I remember the Pizzarias correctly (cuz honestly, it's been like 20 years).

If you google "TGI Friday's pizza chips," my buddy found them at a gas station and we indulged. They taste how I remember the pizzarias chips to taste. there's a yellow side and a slightly redder side, gotta eat them red side down, taste better that way.

Fatalah

CF_Fighter said:
tumblr_l47w46E7Qt1qb3mmfo1_400.jpg

Oh these were so good.

Those tasted like fish to me. Straight up fish sticks.

Gryphter said:
If you google "TGI Friday's pizza chips," my buddy found them at a gas station and we indulged. They taste how I remember the pizzarias chips to taste. there's a yellow side and a slightly redder side, gotta eat them red side down, taste better that way.

359836.jpg

I must seek these out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom