• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 13th is 100% New Console Launch

MrS

Banned
Wait and see instead of making giant proclamations that will make you look like an arsehole when they’re inevitably disproved.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I still think this could happen lol (it was later denied by SIE). Sony knows Microsoft is November, so they might try to be sneaky and push ahead by a month. Just my hunch though.

Could be that the Japanese launch Is in October. Could mean the same for other parts of the world, or, perhaps later for other parts of the world if that listing is true.

Last edited:

TheContact

pre orders are basically like signing up for a closed beta and hoping you get in

ujz2OZj.png

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Gamers are assuming new consoles are releasing November one thing is certain is Call of Duty’s release date

RussellXV

Most likely doesn't mean anything, but Just Dance 2021 is coming 11/12. That's a Thursday and bestbuy.com has the PS5 version listed for 11/12.

Last edited:
Wait and see instead of making giant proclamations that will make you look like an arsehole when they’re inevitably disproved.

Yes because making an educated guess is considered a proclamations. Can't get denser than that my man.

Save the personal insults 'til the time when you're either proved right or wrong my man.

Not insulting anyone lol. You started going off about me making proclamations which is not true. I am making educated guesses that actually make sense based of factual evidence and past history console releases. What do you do? Come in and putting words in peoples mouths they never said.

reinking

Gold Member
Not insulting anyone lol. You started going off about me making proclamations which is not true. I am making educated guesses that actually make sense based of factual evidence and past history console releases. What do you do? Come in and putting words in peoples mouths they never said.
November 13th is 100% New Console Launch

Um.. I asked why you were certain it wouldn't launch on Nov. 13th. Not why what I thought was what I thought.
Because you TV campaign for a new products usually starts a couple weeks before launch day.

Only COD launching on 13th makes me think Sony might try to hit that early date.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
To think I’ll be celebrating the re election of my president while playing Demon’s Souls on PS5 in less than two months, it’s amazing.

Top Bottom