• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 PS+ Games - BOI, Steamworld Dig, Frozen Syn, Luftrausers, Escape Plan

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxwK8iKqUmE

PlayStation®Plus membership includes free games and online multiplayer on PS4™ systems.* In November, PS Plus membership includes Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, SteamWorld Dig, Frozen Synapse Prime, Luftrausers, The Hungry Horde, and Escape Plan.

22oSLKy.png

DriveClub PS+ Status

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4/Vita)
SteamWorld Dig (PS4/Vita)
Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)
Luftrausers (PS3/Vita)
The Hungry Horde (Vita)
Escape Plan (PS4/Vita)

Moofers

These are the free games? I know I sound like an ingrate, but there's nothing there that I want to play. Haven't played any of those, not interested in trying.

Nibel

I have an admission to make. I would prefer indies such as SteamWorld Dig and Isaac on PS Plus over Knack.

Foshy

I like how every game on there is Vita compatible. Great month.

No DriveClub this month? :(

They've already said Driveclub is separated from the regular schedule. Won't be announced as a monthly PS+ game when they finally put it on there.

J3ffro

Is Luftrausers cross buy with Vita? I've been meaning to buy it for Vita, this would be a nice addition to Isaac.

lt519

SteamWorld Dig is fantastic, can't wait to play that again.

Nice to get Binding of Isaac for free, it's a game I've had on PC but have been waiting to play on PS4/Vita since they announced it'd be on PS+ on it's release.

Celegus

Awesome line up, better than the last few months - I'll actually play something!

Is there a list of what's playable on Vita? Can't click the link at work. I'm hoping Binding of Isaac, Steamworld, and Luftrausers are also on Vita.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The games are good, but lots of these were $1 humble bundle tiers recently. PS3 games have really taken a dive.

My procrastination was for the better. I wanted to play Steamworld Dig but never bought it. Binding of Issac free is kind of nice.

welp.
sony holding knack til E3 2015 surprise :/ bleh

never played binding of issac so will give that a download, and for free* so no money wasted >:)

lol no mention of driveclub, yes sony we forgot

quest

Not Banned from OT
I knew PS+ would suck once it became pretty much mandatory.

I was hopeful that Sony would keep the quality up. I agree every month more of the same. Oh well not much I can do about it since I want to keep playing D3 UEE online.

Top Bottom