• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2017 Playstation Plus Lineup

FDC1

Europe and North America line-up:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...legrounds-until-dawn-rush-of-blood-and-bound/
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/01/ps-plus-free-games-for-november/

Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)
Bound (PS4/PS VR)
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS Plus bonus – PS VR Required)
That's You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)
R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
Dungeon Punks (PS Vita & PS4)
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse [Ep. 1 & 2] (PS Vita)

Sethista

I have a PSVR and been meaning to grab worms for some time, so big month for me.

after MGSV I knew they would be smaller and more niche offers this month. Im happy with it tho

B_Signal

It's starting to feel like they're trying to give people enough VR games in their plus library so that they feel like they can justify a headset just because they've already got stuff to play

Taker666

I would be amazingly happy..if not for already owning Bound and Rush of Blood.

..and if you own a PSVR, you really should own Rush of Blood already. It's still my favourite game for the system.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nothing that exciting this month but I am interested in Until Dawn: Rush of Blood in the seemingly inevitable event I pick up a PSVR headset.

netguy503

Nothing that exciting this month but I am interested in Until Dawn: Rush of Blood in the seemingly inevitable event I pick up a PSVR headset.

I'm hoping black friday is good to me. Would not pick it up otherwise. Also, be careful. I hear a new/better model of PSVR came out recently. So I will have to be very careful that I get a good deal but the newest model as well.

netguy503

Broken Sword 1 and 2 together on Vita is like $33 and doesn't have a plat (the PS4 version does). Wow...................that's crazy.

Clever way to get people to buy a PSVR with these free titles. If they add a few more titles i might cave in and buy the stupid headset.

Been a bad few months for me. Haven’t liked any psn plus game for a while now. Working on post game dragon dogma and mario odyessy so not bothered this month but here’s hoping next month turns out better.

Did anyone give Rag Doll Kung Fu away through some other promotion? I already have the game but I'm almost positive I did not pay real money for it. It was never on PS+ before so it must have been through something else.

vazel

Banned
Did anyone give Rag Doll Kung Fu away through some other promotion? I already have the game but I'm almost positive I did not pay real money for it. It was never on PS+ before so it must have been through something else.
It was free in a Sprint-sponsored promotion in 2009.

MadMod

Very nice, interested in Worms and Bound. Also bonus ps vr game is good if I ever do get one. First month in a while where I haven't owned the games! Happy me haha.

Wagram

There's bound to be some disappointment this month. I forsee Sony opening a can of worms with this lineup.

Ghost-

Neo Member
I'm interested in Bound, Worms: Battleground and Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. I haven't played Until Dawn yet so I'll play that first before Rush of Blood.

Just seen some gameplay of Dungeon Punks. Looks ok I guess, I'll try it out.

Agent X

Well.... how well does R-Type hold up

I've played R-Type Dimensions on PlayStation Now. It's a very good update of the first two R-Type games. You can play with the original graphics and sound (just like the arcade games), or press a button and change to more modernized presentation with 3D graphics and remixed music. If you like R-Type at all, it's certainly worth playing.

jobrro

Good month for PS4/VR owners.

Been keeping an eye on Bound for a while and Rush of Blood is nice too though I might be too much of a wimp to play it lol. The demo was intense.

Played a ton of Worms Armageddon back on the Dreamcast, might give this one a go.

m@cross

I think at this point Sony should plan on removing VITA from the free games lineup. I own, and still play often, a VITA, but most of what they are offering is pretty lackluster.

Unless they also plan on adding in a way to play them on PS4, the PS3 games should go as well. We are well into this consoles life cycle and I think it is time. I'd rather see them up the general quality/quantity of the PS4 offerings and I think it would benefit them more. Offer some better sales for better PS3/VITA games as a trade-off.

StickyFox

Neo Member
Hope there's something AAA for next month. At the moment all I'm using plus now for is to play online really.

netguy503

All the games are live and searchable at least in the US.

My cart says I saved $110 today with the PS Plus games for a $30 yearly subscription (still using the cards I got that one black friday, I stockpiled them) . Now that's playing with power.

Top Bottom