• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November NPD: The Movie. Only on NeoGAF.

ElyrionX

This totally needs a thread of its own simply because not everyone visits the NPD threads so hopefully the trailer catches more eyeballs because it so totally deserves it.

So it began with:

Oblivion said:
November NPD is gonna be ****ing LEGENDARY.

And the trailer script was written:

Joe Molotov said:
That needs a full-on movie trailer.

*O Fortuna starts playing*

Movie Trailer Guy: "This Christmas..."

*huge explosion, lots of sparks*

MTG: "...the most epic adventure of all...

*Link and Epona galloping across a field*

MTG: "...will be fought on the grandest stage of all."

*words begin flying at the screen*

NINTENDO WII

SONY PLAYSTATION 3

XBOX 360

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS

FINAL FANTASY XIII

GEARS OF WAR

MTG: "But, it all comes down to three simple letters..."

N

P

D

*music climaxes*

MTG: "November NPD. Coming soon to a GAF near you."

And the movie posters were produced:

Foil said:
novnpdmy2.jpg

MarkRyan said:

FINALLY, the trailer was done:

Surreal said:
Here it is!

After some effort and with Joe Molotov's brilliant direction, I give you...

November NPD, the Movie Trailer!

Disclaimer: It has short 1-2 clips of Zelda: TP, it's from the intro, it's just Link on his horse. Just saying, so no one gets angry because I spoiled something. I know those Zelda fans are going through media blackouts. There's also clips of FFXII, Gears, and Resistance.

The stage is set.

GAF IS AWESOME!

I just realized I won't have internet access on the day this comes out.

Oh, well. At least I can soak in the hilarity afterwards. (And I won't have to worry about losing my head, and doing something banworthy.)

cvxfreak

Sonycowboy at the very least promised us Top 200s as well, if not the whole damn thing.

Oh snap. Combined with Media Create threads that should pop up on the same day regarding the Wii... wow. :lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
cvxfreak said:
Sonycowboy at the very least promised us Top 200s as well, if not the whole damn thing.

Oh snap. Combined with Media Create threads that should pop up on the same day regarding the Wii... wow. :lol

Salesgasm!

ElyrionX

Oh, BTW, that first poster image is hosted on Imageshack and we all know how THAT will turn out, so I guess we might need to rehost it soon. Any kind soul willing to volunteer some bandwidth?

Great stuff but if I could change one thing it would be to add a disclaimer up front saying that the following has yet to be rated. Just a suggestion.

Is Sneak King going to count? :D

I only bring this up because the current EGM has an ad on it, and the tagline for it is: NOW CREEPY ON 17 LEVELS

I'm not making this up. It's in the review section. :D

Top Bottom