• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Razorskin

----- ------
Ok...I can't fathom Seth being a heel considering how he's been on FCW and NXT, and Roman Reigns is WAY too green

But fuck, I'm hyped, THREE debuts at SS, and DEAN AMBROSE on WWE TV

3? Ambrose, Rollins and who else? I didn't watch I just went to thread to see the finish and people are freaking out.

I think I'm going to be watching RAW tomorrow.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think you may be on to something. And I'd be totally okay with that! I'd really prefer a Punk/Heyman stable, but a Maddox stable with these guys could be cool.

WWE has to break out the Wild and Young song out again

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think you may be on to something. And I'd be totally okay with that! I'd really prefer a Punk/Heyman stable, but a Maddox stable with these guys could be cool.
Punk would be terrible for them. They would just be his goons and he would overshadow them.

Alucard

Banned
986ee47e1d4606b5ac793d32ed068930.jpg

Ah, okay. So Dean Ambrose is actually Jon Moxley. Pretty cool. Just watched one of his matches on Dragon Gate today, coincidentally.

zychi

Banned
"If it weren't for you three guys, Ryback would now be the WWE champion, and CM Punk's reign of terror would be over! Therefore, I must take it upon myself to bury you. Just like I did Chris Masters, Umaga, The Great Khali, Wade Barrett, every other member of Nexus, Batista, and Albeerto Del Rio."

Don't forget the "I lost to Punk again and deserve my 42nd title shot"

Punk: "No."

Cena: "Lets see what the NEW gm has to say, and the universe... and blah blah blah"

Punk: "Disrespect, blah blah, Best in the World.... I"ll fight anyone else...."

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROIDED OUT MOVIE STAR IS COOKING

Ithil

You guys realize they just completely trashed Ambrose's NXT gimmick, right?

Ambrose was never on NXT though, he's been on the sidelines since the summer, it's Rollins whose gimmick they trashed. Rollins is very much a face and the most over guy on NXT.

Ambrose's psycho gimmick can remain intact.

Ithil

Punk would be terrible for them. They would just be his goons and he would overshadow them.

Rollins and Reigns kind of need mouthpieces, neither are strong mic workers. Rollins' wrestling though is naturally crowd pleasing, like a John Morrison who's a good worker, so I don't know, it's weird.

There's a million ways they can go from here, it's a lot of new avenues opened up. What they absolutely must not do is feed these guys to Ryback like they did Maddox. Ambrose and Rollins are big money just waiting to be made.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Remember when Punk beat Cean at MITB 11? Remember when Punk beat him again on Raw?

WWE story lines dont matter 3 months later.

Punk didn't beat Cena clean tho

Cena was distracted by Vince and Mr. Excitement

Ithil

He was a good heel in ROH as Tyler Black.

I know that (though I've seen little of his ROH stuff), but I mean as Seth Rollins, he's always been a face and able to get the crowd firmly behind him. Especially when he's the reigning NXT champ, and the episodes are going to continue with him as the face champ.

Hey, on a side note, why did shell shocked put Cena out for like 5 minutes? Man, he shoulda used that move two years ago at Summerslam instead of a DDT ON CONCRETE.

IM STILL BITTER

thuway

This goes out to any WrassleGaffer:

I am a US citizen living in Pakistan, watching Survivor Series with three Little Jimmy's. I'm trying to explain to them how good Seth and Dean are. Can anyone link us to a 5 Star match with either of these guys? Thanks!

I think the only bad thing that came out of the end was that most people new or heard of Ambrose coming out in a PPV but this one is still more suprising

untitled-738j2g.gif

If they're smart, the group would join up with Maddox, add Chris Hero to the mix, join with Punk in a few months and return to the Voice of The Voiceless angle that eventually becomes the renegade dictator (except doesn't fail like New Nexus). Just retcon the last year of CM Punk angles, nobody would care. Continue right from post-MITB 2011.

Remember when Punk beat Cean at MITB 11? Remember when Punk beat him again on Raw?

WWE story lines dont matter 3 months later.

Punk mentioned that he spent a few months beating Cena, and yet nobody gives him any respect. He also mentioned that Cena was getting "yet another" title shot.

Alucard

Banned
What if they change their minds and decide they were just random guys in the back that Maddox paid off, never to be seen again!

Classic Vince move.

"You fuckers tuned into Raw, but I just wanted to fuck with you and get you for ratings! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If they're smart, the group would join up with Maddox, add Chris Hero to the mix, and join with Punk in a few months and return to the Voice of The Voiceless angle that eventually becomes the renegade dictator (except doesn't fail like New Nexus). Just retcon the last year of CM Punk angles, nobody would care. Continue right from post-MITB 2011.

Well...

Ithil

If they're smart, the group would join up with Maddox, add Chris Hero to the mix, and join with Punk in a few months and return to the Voice of The Voiceless angle that eventually becomes the renegade dictator (except doesn't fail like New Nexus). Just retcon the last year of CM Punk angles, nobody would care. Continue right from post-MITB 2011.

Go the Radicalz route and just debut a bunch of guys at once.

Ithil

Im glad NXT got a plug. Watch the show guyz its good

Oddly enough though, Ambrose has never appeared on it, so it's odd to hear him called a standout. Reigns has only been on two episodes so far, he just debuted.

Rollins is the only mainstay NXT guy, really.

Top Bottom