• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now coming to a men’s room near you!!

trikster40

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aclu-tampons-mens-room-menstrual-equity

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is calling for men's restrooms to include tampons in order to prevent discrimination against "every person who menstruates."

While free menstrual products are not uniformly provided in women’s restrooms, they are almost never available in men’s restrooms, even for pay," the group said in a statement Tuesday.

"Men’s restrooms are also less likely to have a place to dispose of these products conveniently, privately, and hygienically."

The left-leaning legal group argued that it wasn't a "full or accurate portrayal" to say that women are the only ones who "menstruate, get pregnant, or breast feed [sic]."

Yes folks, finally! Tampons in a men’s bathroom.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
The absurdity of the things these people are coming out with is so obvious I expect the coming decades will be dominated by what would now be called conservative.

So, this?
746303_DOshxbja.jpg

badblue

Are they going to be adding those little feminine hygiene garbage cans in the stalls as well? Cause if they don't there are going to be bloody tampon clogging toilets or thrown on the floor.

Mistake

Do womens bath rooms have condom dispensers in them ? Need to wrap those female penises.
Some establishments do. There’s nothing wrong with a woman that wants to stay safe or not get pregnant.

But there is no situation I can think of where a man needs a tampon, unless you got shot and need to stop bleeding lol. I think someone at the ACLU is very distressed

GAMETA

Banned
I can already see the shoot the target games on the urinals and toilets.

10 points if you remove the blood stain.

30 if you make the tampoon do a backflip.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
FINALLY! Now when my female penis starts bleeding I can use these to plug it up.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
If there is a male and female bathroom, why not put the tampons outside where both can see and access them? Freely available, yet nothing insane is being implied.
If I were a woman I wouldn’t want to let people see me buying a tampon. They might figure out I consider myself a biological woman and take offense. I wouldn’t wanna risk demeaning non-biological women by flaunting my naturally bleeding vagina for everyone to see.
512px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say menstraution is one of the signs you're a woman.

I don't understand the need for this.
Men don't menstruate.
I dunno for ex girls, girls that had surgery to become a man, do they still menstruate?
But either way this is ridiculous.

Breakage

Another example of how untruths are being normalised to make a minority group feel better about themselves.
How long can this kind of bs go on for?

brap

Banned
Another example of how untruths are being normalised to make a minority group feel better about themselves.
How long can this kind of bs go on for?
Until some old dude in a dress gets his brains blown out for getting caught molesting a little girl in the womens bathroom.

well the only thing i would use them for is after a bender on bourbon and you wake up and you are not sure if its a fart or your underpants are about to become hot curry
that cork would be the safety protocol

Bonus starlord wanting to shit on his ex wife

Top Bottom