• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD November 2012 Results [Up6: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Most Wanted, Assassin's Creed 3]

gaming_noob

Why are people still buying 360 like hot cakes, god dammit. MS might never announce next-gen

In the U.S. only it seems. They have to release it while the momentum is still hot here. At the same time they get another chance to establish themselves in Europe.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Nintendo list for 3DS is reportedly updated. Can't see for myself. Hopefully someone here can check. Thanks.

Kazerei

Banned
This is the 3DS TTM list I'm seeing

Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Pokémon Rumble Blast
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Sonic Generations
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

jvm

Gamasutra.
This is the 3DS TTM list I'm seeing

Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Pokémon Rumble Blast
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Sonic Generations
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
Yep, this appears to be the new chart. Thanks!

I've updated the spreadsheets with all the data from this year:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtXhc02VTSWzdF9VTmpSTUFSektUaG5jS1Yzc3lmN3c#gid=6

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
We need to know OoT 3D numbers in December, at least, in order to comprehend better the numbers in the TTM chart

We know OoT 3D was at just "over 500k" at September, 2011, and it reached / overdid the million in April, 2012. So, we know it did at least around 500k between September and April. This not considering sales from May to November, obviously.

Top Bottom