• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for April 2015 [Up1: Xbox One #1]

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Like I said in the other thread, honestly surprised that Xbox pulled this off so close to the bloodborne release. That game should have had more sales momentum imo. No idea what happened there.
It was very high on the digital charts.

Amused

Sad for Bloodborne.

Even though it already did good.

Xbox One at 187k. Looking forward to seeing the pie charts.

k3rn3ll

Neo Member
Thats quite a shocker to me honestly

Edit.
Really didn't see anyway this was possible with no releases for Xbox this month. Man if they can do that next month as well that will give them quite a bit to brag about at e3

I guess everyone who was interested in Bloodborne got it quick

Hah, I alwas find it funny when stuff like this happens and I look at ******** numbers. They predicted PS4 to outsell by ~25%. So much for their detailed info they go by

AHA-Lambda

Not surprised at BB tbh, it's dropped hard on UK charts too. It's a niche game that attracts front loaded sales, nevertheless it's done really well. Wouldn't worry about it.

Xbox One: Best selling console.

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

It's nice for MS but it's also incredibly random. No big releases outside of maybe State of Decay and no big deals as far as I'm aware.

Maybe it's just an Xbox gaining more traction type of situation. Either that or just a one month anomaly. I guess we'll see.

Kathian

Banned
Bloodborne clearly unipedal. Hopping to the sequel.
E3 going to be interesting, can see MS trying to use it to launch themselves into first for rest of year.

antone

Banned
Wow. Xbox One winning April came out of nowhere. Not like the Xbox One had a huge game released or even big sale like they did last October-Dec. I have been telling my friends for months that the Xbox one is truly is a great system and it is not the same one that came out in 2013. Too many great updates.

Top Bottom