• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for April 2016 [Sony, MS, & Nintendo refuse to comment on hardware]

hawk2025

In the individual chart, Star Fox Zero while 5th, was Bravely Second 9th.

...Actually, I wonder what are the games between 1-5

1) Dark Souls 3 PS4
2) Ratchet & Clank PS4
3) Dark Souls 3 One
4) Quantum Break One
5) Star Fox Zero

?

My guess

yuraya

EMBER RESTORED

Congrats FROM. And that is not counting all the digital sales for PS4 and X1 along with nearly 900k via Steamspy.

Rathet & Knack some of the best selling exclusives for Sony this gen. Get ready for 3D platforming renaissance when the Bandicoot blows the bank. And Ape Escape 4, naturally.

Let us know when R and C goes from being a 3rd person shooter back to its plat forming roots first :p

rhandino

Banned
Star Fox and Bravely Second performing kind of great!!!

VLumsjr.gif

So much for the complete bomb that some predicted~

VLumsjr.gif
VLumsjr.gif
VLumsjr.gif

antonz

19% drop in Console hardware sales is pretty steep. All the rumors of new hardware probably having its impact

1) Dark Souls 3 PS4
2) Dark Souls 3 One
3) Ratchet & Clank PS4
4) Quantum Break One
5) Star Fox Zero

?

MLB was in the top 3 as an exclusive and you don't have it your top 5 breakout?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Resistance 4 is coming. It has to come now. Sailor please. I need more resistance

Congratulations insomniac
Gotta happen, Guerrilla is busy making a non FPS so its for Resistance comeback.

R2 Co-Op: PS4 Edition

Trevelyan

Banned

1) Dark Souls 3 PS4
2) Dark Souls 3 One
3) Ratchet & Clank PS4
4) Quantum Break One
5) Star Fox Zero

?

Replace QB with MLB 16.

Sterok

There is now a very real likelihood we will never see another Wii U exclusive chart ever again.

Maybe PS4 and XB1 tied? They're probably pretty close either way.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why do people freak out about chart position every month? Aren't numbers more important? #10 could be very low. I never get this.

its quite surprising to see ratchet at number 2 isnt it. these sort of games hardly ever break top 7 or 8 especially against multiplatform games

Zebei

Bravely did ok so i'm happy about that.

But Ratchet. Oh boy Ratchet. Hallelujah. That is a name i'm happy to see on a chart.

Star Fox is cool too I guess.

Top Bottom