• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for August 2015 [PS4 #1 HW/SW, 7M Amiibos LTD, 600K LTD Splatoon]

PS4 STILL won?!

Pack it in folks. The cheaper console with better deals/marketing couldn't win.

Sony haven't even played their biggest card for the Xmas season yet. They could make a monster bundle or even a small price cut and sales would go through the roof.

I'm stoked that rare replay charted but who the hell would buy a physical copy of that?

Also the fact that minecraft charted 2nd and that black ops bundle charted at all leaves me to believe that software sales must have been pretth bad this month outside of madden.

Bad month for everything not named Madden, honestly. I'm sure Until Dawn is great, I may pick it up this week, but kinda ridiculous it made #7 on four days of tracking.

Mory Dunz

Not to be that guy....but didn't Rare Replay and Unitl Dawn almost have to chart?

Like, what else would've charted after all this time?

NBA?
FIFA?
MKX?

I would love to see the actual numbers because outside of Madden, this looks like a slow ass month.

That's kind of what I'm saying

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I would love to see the actual numbers because outside of Madden, this looks like a slow ass month.

HardRojo

Now I gotta wait a whole month to see if Until Dawn made it to the top 10 again. I haven't even played it lol but its sudden popularity has me curious.

AdanVC

GTAV continues charting. Two years since it launched and literally the game hasn't leave the charts since then. Is it already the top selling game of all time ??

Until Dawn charted. Hell yes.

And I'm glad PS4 is still at the top but it'd be nice to see MS come out ahead if only so the PS4 could someday get a price drop. I'm looking at buying another one but not with a $400 MSRP. It's been almost 2 years ffs.

Madness

Gears was only on sale for 5 days right? And this doesn't include bundled sales? Crazy but it seems like Gears is at least somewhat back compared to the days of Judgment.

6.) Rare Replay (Xbox One)

421.gif

Loudninja

Not to be that guy....but didn't Rare Replay and Unitl Dawn almost have to chart?

Like, what else would've charted after all this time?

NBA?
FIFA?
MKX?

That's kind of what I'm saying
Not really just because a game reviews good and people like it does not mean it will chart.

Seems like a low month to me given Minecraft is second? I know its on 4 platforms (in the charts) but it also came out a while ago

Sydle

Wow at Rare Replay charting in the top 10. Hopefully that encourages Rare/MS to revisit some of the IP in that collection.

I can't believe Minecraft is still in the top 10.

dEvAnGeL

im starting to believe rockstar is buying their own game every month, how is it even possible that game still charts after all this years is beyond incredible

Top Bottom