• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for February 2016 [Up1: Fire Emblem]

Ryng_tolu

Banned
cod sellin better on x1 and sf5 sellin like shit lmao sony wasted dat cash on both.

Alright, whose alt account is this? Confess.

Cuts through the PR like a knife through butter, and analyses the numbers with the precision of a laser beam. A gaf account to follow with interest.

Nice name.

Also there is a PS4 CoD bundle, so those won't count towards the top 10.

I live for these drive by posts lol

Ayy Lmao!

I wish this was the official Microsoft PR.
Catchy, on point and with the certain something.

Just perfect lol thx for this man

That's your first post?!? :D

CdSsLrYXEAIAEoz.jpg

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/708380359310888961
Capcom fucked up so bad with SF V. Really seems to put a serious threat to the future of the franchise. Time to partner with SNK and make Capcom Vs. SNK 3 and to relicense Marvel for another installment. It would also be wise to avoid generation-long platform exclusivity because it's going to be a rough road ahead to even match SF IV sales for this new one.

redcrayon

Capcom fucked up so bad with SF V. Really seems to put a serious threat to the future of the franchise. Time to partner with SNK and make Capcom Vs. SNK 3 and to relicense Marvel for another installment. It would also be wise to avoid generation-long platform exclusivity because it's going to be a rough road ahead to even match SF IV sales for this new one.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but I wonder if media coverage of the monthly updates might help it stick around and have something of a tail.

They did totally drop the ball at launch though, seems like it needed a few more months of work.

Burai

shitonmychest57

The sad thing is that they'll probably skew in-game shop prices up to make up for the lost revenue.

kswiston

So Fates is a million seller by now when we throw in two more weeks of US sales, sales to the rest of NA, and Japanese digital to the known Media Create and NPD/Nintendo figures. And that's with EU to go in June.

I can see the title hitting 2M (shipped WW) by the end of the calendar year if legs are good in the west.

Doesn't 400k already place it as the second best selling FE title in the US after that first week?

Top Bottom