• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results For June 2017

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild* - 145,000 (keep in mind the chart is by revenue, so presumably Mario Kart at 180K was on sale somewhere)

are they counting just revenue from game copies sold, or also revenue from DLC sold at retail? DLC hitting this month could easily explain the gap if it counts

Mory Dunz

How did ARMS do compared to Splatoon's first month?

"Splatoon sold 290,000 copies in June in the U.S. and 455,000 units total since it launched in May."

So I guess 165k

It released like the 30th or something though.
This was from Nintendo so i assume it includes digital.

blakep267

Hasn't Minecraft been unusually low in the charts lately? I was expecting bumps in the past couple of months because of the switch version and the Better Together update, but it seems to have not moved the needle on it. Has Minecraft finally slowed down?
The charts are revenue. MC is like $20 or so

Ex-Psych

According to the article, ARMS sales DOESN'T include digital.

Overall glad ARMS and Crash is doing well.

Edit: Ignore this post

ksamedi

Wow at street fighter 2 at number 4 in the Switch list. That game must have made a good profit for Capcom.

ARMS is probably over 500K world wide. And its a leggy game as well. So 2 million isnt out of reach, which is great.

WillySJ3

Banned
It’s worth noting that Prey, which debuted in May, has completely fallen off the sales charts. That’s not just the overall sales chart, it didn’t even crack the top 10 on Xbox One- or PS4-only lists.

Ouch!

NotLiquid

Does anyone know how much the Switch has sold in the US? I'm wondering whether or not the ~15% attach rate of ARMS in Japan lines up with the rest of the world.

Great start for ARMS. Hopefully the game continues to sell when there's more Switch stock and Splatoon users want another multiplayer game.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
- "It's worth noting that Prey, which debuted in May, has completely fallen off the sales charts. That's not just the overall sales chart, it didn't even crack the top 10 on Xbox One- or PS4-only lists, which you can see below."

Prey...

tumblr_o0z2neL1pX1qcaycmo1_500.gif

freefornow

Well, Forza Horizon 3 charting at 20 after 10(?) months since release. And in the US!
MS/Turn 10/Playground must be somewhat pleased?

Tekken and Crash in the top 5. The PS1 era is back.

Between this, Media Create, and PAL charts are we able to get a clear idea for how well ARMS is doing? Has it broken a million yet?

Chobel

So Nintendo doesn't share digital numbers with NPD, but they share them publicly with everyone anyway?

Welfare

Forza Horizon 3 still charting in the top 5 for XB1 is impressive. Black Ops 3 still charting on XB1 while BF1 isn't is interesting.

Zelda also the #2 game this year.

Top Bottom